Friday, September 25, 2015

Dumb life facts

What's up!!!!!??

I thought it will be fun if I post something a little bit fun. So it will be fun. Because I know it's gonna be fun.
I came up with this like few days ago, and I thought.. "Why not posting it on my blog?"
This is a dumb idea, because it is dumb. With no further do, let me introduce you to...

28 Dumb Life Facts with Kam
Why there's 28? Because 28 is awesome, don't let anyone tell you it's not.
Alright let's jump into it! :D

1. Life is hard, when your poo is hard.
2. You don't know you are smart, o-oh! That's what makes you- stupid. *One Direction!!*
3. Internet Explorer sucks. ofc
4. You're in heaven (bed), every single day.
5. Your hair, is thinner than your body. sarcasm
6. Computer virus, can hurt you too. what
7. You look good in the mirror, but not in selfies. "I'm gonna redo this again."
8. You're always tired. "I'm tiiired." ∞×
9. Internet is another world. I can show you a world~
10. You type in LOL but you're not laughing irl. LOL :|
11. You have more XBOX Live achievements than real life achievements. #PRO
12. Expectation vs. Reality memes are 99.999% true. I'm being serious.
13. Don't mess with people who are in a bad mood. GET OFF MY BLOG
14. We're halfway through this thing.
15. Imaginating takes a really long time. Sometimes.
16. And it's always the good things. Liek if u cri evryitiem
17. You don't like when your poo is hard, because that makes your life hard. *cries while pooping*
18. 18 comes after 17. That is 100% accurate. And that is the most accurate fact.
19. If you're so busy with your phone, and somebody wants to borrow it, "Can't touch this!"
20. I think maybe we have to- STOP! HAMMER TIME!
21. is definitely not the answer of 9+10.
22. YOLO.
23. You realized this is not a trolling list of facts that usually makes you do dumb stuffs and makes you realize there's a number missing and makes you check that back to see if it was actually missing.
24. of September 2015 is the release of PewDiePie: Legend of The Brofist game. #promoting #brosmakeagame
25. You know I'm running out of ideas right now.
26. You are reading this post.
27. :) is an emoji.
28. This is the last fact!

Some of these facts may or may not be true. So these are basically not facts. You don't need to believe any of these dumb not-facts.

These are dumb.

OKAY
What do you think? Dumb enough? Yes.
Of course.
Tell me if you want more or anything.

Sooo... I don't know. Is this the end of this post? I think so.

Bye! :)

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment