Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Thinker. Planner.

Hey y'all what is up?!

Uh so to avoid drama I was kind of afraid I'd offend some people I just wanna be good trust me, I edited that one post, sooo yeah, sorry if anyone already saw it and got offended I really didn't mean to.

I had to say this honestly, because if I'm causing problems to some people I wouldn't be able to live properly, I really have to fix the situation, apologize. Or I'll worry for the rest of my life thinking to act quick to fix everything and stuff. I don't know man, I'm a thinker, and like, if there's anything wrong I really just have to fix it. Solve problems until it's perfectly done or I won't stop thonkangbout it.

Hopefully you guys are okay now, I mean, did you see it or not? But honestly, don't worry, nothing to worry about, let that sink in. I'm really just worried about everything, hey let's talk about something else.

I still want a PS Vita. Yeah, had a dream about it lol. The plan is going well and I'm super close to it. When I buy it I gotta make sure I get the cheapest price possible so I can have a mini kick start to hopefully also buying a new 3ds or a new 2ds or whatever new nintendo console is coming up in the future so yeah!!

For the nintendo handheld I'd still have to consider things since the 3ds line is still going strong so there might be a new one. But for the vita we all know it's not going anywhere, except well maybe in Japan. And maybe if they can come up with something that'll boost the sales and the hype with a big hope, maybe there's gonna be a new one, maybe. But my mind's settled with a PS Vita Slim (model 2000).

So that's all I think, thanks if you actually spent time reading, I'm very grateful. Have a great life and see you later!

-Kam STILL wants a Vita and WILL get it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment