Tuesday, January 16, 2018

oh snap

Hey y'all!

I haven't got the chance to blog again, but here I am, I'm back.

So let's start with a couple of real life things, it's been so messy and stressful these past few days, also including today. I'm serious, I feel like if I have more of these I might just explode, or maybe run away.

Things I haven't got the chance to talk about are, some great things to start off 2018...
My My My!
Yup, the new single from Troye Sivan makes me feel like oh my my my life is actually dancing along right now. It's awesome man, such a bop.

I wanna be honest right now I'm typing on my laptop and hecc isn't it just terrible.
I was okay at it, alright? But since today I've been shaking and quaking and yelling screaming whatever the crap I just can't anymore, I'm super tired, I can't type.

I'd also like to say that I saw The Greatest Showman and I wasn't expecting anything but it turned out to be fantastic, way better than what I've heard from people. More of this in the next post, not now can't type well.

And also I saw some ACE Comic Con Arizona photos and can I just say, damn, Tom Holland was GLOOOWING!!! He looked so friggin great the whole time with everything he wore maybe because of his hair I don't know what happened to his hair but oh SNAPPP???

That's it sorry this isn't a long one even though I'm on PC but I gtg I can't do this anymore right now maybe later or tomorrow so thank4readbye
hav a gr8 dey

-Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

No comments:

Post a Comment