Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ha what a failure

Oh wasn't that just stupid.
I didn't post 8 times last month, and that's like, bothering me now. Am I just like a complete failure now?? Frickin Frick.
Uhh it's a tradition, to post 8 times on December cuz it's frickin' December, well, it SHOULD be, and I should've remembered to do one last time on the last day of 2017 BUT I DIDN'T and now I'm sad and upset and I just can't.

It should be like "heeeey it's the last day of this month and this year and tomorrow is a completely new year so prepare we're all getting closer to-"
I gotta be honest though I only did 8 times almost perfectly on 2016, and the first year I blogged, which is 2 years ago, or 3? It was 2015 and I only did 6, at least there was a special +one.

Oh man, I don't know how to stop feeling this way. I wanna say that I really want to make it up by posting 8 times this month instead but I'm really afraid I'll forget about it again, ending up only posting twice, something like that. 'Cause I've always been like this lol wth.
Okay I will try. I will, no guarantee in finishing this month properly with 8 posts but I WILL try. Screw you, Yoda. Sorry. But I mean I'm also doing it right there's just no guarantee I might just forget about it halfway, I don't know what's gonna happen.

Uhh... I think that's all for now. I'm blogging from my laptop again, dunno if this will last this way, but who cares at least I'm blogging right? At least it's something.
So, thanks for reading, I hope to see you guys 7 more times this month.
Bye for now!

-Kam is upset :(

No comments:

Post a Comment