Thursday, January 4, 2018

Heylo Reylo

Heylooooooo

Reylo?
Lol Heylo Reylo (shippers)
I only ship FinnPoe and Kylux though.
Just kidding Reylo is fine don't fight me I actually saw a Reylo fanart and I gotta admit MMHMHMHMMMMM WHATNOTHIG I'm a good kid. I'm very kind and humble. Lol.

How's everyone doing?
I'm doing quite fine actually, I do feel a little worried a couple of times but I'm getting over it because I know everything is going to be okay.
Just keep going, and stick to the plan, that's what I always say.

Do you want to know something?
This is a crazy coincidence, but, I posted the same amount of times in 2016 and 2017. It's just crazy, I didn't think this was going to happen. Like, both has 63 posts, what?!

Totally didn't plan any of this. What I planned instead was to post one more time on the 31st of December but I forgot to do it so this happened.
There were supposed to be 64 posts last year instead of 63. There was supposed to be a little difference between 2016 and 2017.

Unfortunately, that's all. I know, oh that's not much. Tomorrow I plan to post about a certain meme, a meme that makes me feel.
So, see you tomorrow! (Hopefully)

-Kam does some shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment