Monday, January 8, 2018

The Memes

HELLO CHILDREN I AM BACK!

Hi hi hi hi wooow okay how are you guys?? Doing good? Feeling good? Life's good, am I right? Be grateful!

Why is life good? Well first of all, memes. We are the generation that exists together with memes, and that's great mate so be grateful!!!

I'd like to establish Meme Equality, because every meme matters and equal!!!!! Also before any of that please fight for net neutrality because that also affects memes neutrality and our lives.

Every meme was born equal.
Dank memes, normie memes, dead memes, forced memes, stolen memes, awful memes, and many more!!! So start respecting memes even if some are not suitable for you!! Be good kiddos!

And when I said awful memes, I didn't say like EW FRICK AWFUL MEMES I mean more like memes that makes you go, "frickin crap wth is this nO!!" Slams phone, stays away from it, points at it, "for goodness' sake!!"

Your mind says no, you feel some weird craps, you make so many rejecting gestures, but you come back on your phone and likes the meme anyway. And you start accepting the truth that you want to share it with the world and spread it all over. So the next time you see one of it you just go, "ohh dude lmao". And you laugh it off.

That's what happened to me when I saw Ben Swolo memes. Honestly, what the hell, who thought of these. They freakin made his chest wider and put him in some other scene as the fascinating huge object, which is terribly spectacular.

They edited other things to look like Ben Swolo AND I MEAN THIS IS THE MEME LIFE!! IT'S SO FUNNY! I laugh whenever I see one just because "why?? It's awful lol I didn't need to see this but I keep seeing this and wow damn." Yeah.

Wide and thicc dark sided boi.
Alright, I'm done.
Thanks for reading this, why did you read this??!!?! Okay fine, uhh, have a great day, have a great life. See you all next time!

-Kam believes all memes are equal lol

No comments:

Post a Comment