Sunday, October 15, 2017

Come back

I am in agony.

For weeks now, or even months, I CAN'T FIND MY STAR WARS T-SHIRT.

I swear if I still couldn't find it until The Last Jedi releases in my country.
I'm gonna
friggin
TEAR MYSELF IN HALF!!

It's my favorite Star Wars t-shirt though, I don't care I only have two, this one's my fave and I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN MY HOUSE.

ONE THING I WILL REGRET IS
IF
I lose my Star Wars t-shirt
just like I did with the Tazmania t-shirt, that I lost ages ago.


How the heck could it just go like that?
I wore it and then laundry or whatever. Then I wore this Iron Man t-shirt days later.
The Iron Man one already came back then WHERE IS THE STAR WARS ONE??


UNACCEPTABLE
NO I WILL NOT LET THE SAME FATE HAPPEN TO YOU

BECAUSE IF I DO
I'M GONNA REGRET IT MY WHOLE LIFE
I'D STILL REMEMBER IT EVEN YEARS AFTER

Yeah I still feel bad whenever I think "oh damn I want that t-shirt back, the bright soft blue... Tazmania printed on it, spinning and sh*t."

My neck my back my anxiety attack
rises when I remember that back


Find it get it back oh that solid black covered in Star Wars logo rotated 90 degrees to the left, the subtle appearance of Darth Vader just right behind it.
Come back son.

-Kam is in agony

No comments:

Post a Comment