Tuesday, October 24, 2017

INSPIRATIONS O YEA

Protip: Please be soft and neat, don't cry, craft!
Lying makes you go to hell.

I'm sorry let me continue UHM- move, on.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peeps what the hecc is uuupp??
I'm not gonna take the joke opportunity, the "the sky" or "the ceiling" answer. LOL.
Been there done that.
So hey, October... FUN! Halloween and stuff! BUT WHAT IS MORE EXCITING??? Thor: Ragnarok, Stranger Things S2, DnP SPOOKY WEEK, and a bunch mooree!!!!!!
So let's talk...
About something else.


On THAT one post I did a bunch of
"AAHH I'M FEELING TOO MUCH!!"
Well, now I realized some of the sentences sound really stupid, because I forgot the world I was meant to use: Geeking out. Or at least "freaking out".
Will you just imagine, instead of "I'd feel a lot more", or "losing control", I use "GEEKING OUT".
FGS IT IS such A COMMON word why did I forget this word would make every single sentence sound A LOT better.

And whoa, it was also insanely above average, in terms of, THE AMOUNT OF words, sentences, topics, like??? Am I this good now?? What happened? Did I become more inspired? HOW IN THE HECK did I get sooo much idea? Where did THOSE come from??
The answer is maybe, pretty much, real life.
Perhaps it's because now I have sooo much free time, I watch soo many movies, and I experience sooooo much more than just boring stuffs like sitting in class, not even understanding what everyone is saying.

No I'm being serious, I have so much free time, I sort of used all the time to think of ideas of what to talk about. Plus, I'd say I became more open since I told you my story.

I swear the hell is wrong with blogger, dammit Google fIX iT!!
I was just fixing the typos on some older posts but they erased all the paragraphs so all the sentences that were supposed to be separated are all connected together, like??? B r O ST A hp
So what I did was...
I went to check my blogger app offline, then from the cache that means I can still see the posts when it wasn't all connected together. So with that as a guide, I put them all back to their places through my PC.

Yeah pretty much just like that.
I feel like this is all I wanna talk about, not as much as I usually do or were those too much?? SCIENTISTS CAN'T TELL!!!
Uhh so have a great day, pretty sure you are now after you read this blogpost by me, Kam, amirite?? ;)
JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE, HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS! :)
Thanks for reading, see ya later!

-Kam was probably inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment