Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bye friend

Hey

Sad day today...
My cat died.
The first cat that I love so much, I'm so attached to her.

She's the one that gave birth to one, then another four healthy kittens and one poor kitten.
I wrote the stories on my blog, go check them out.

I'm starting to be okay with the situation, because, there's nothing I can do.
It was too late when we found out, she was already dying... :(
Well, there are things that we can't change. We just have to move on.

I'm still sad, you know like, cry whenever I remember what she used to do, imagining her still around begging for attention. And now she's gone.
It's hard to let go, it wasn't such a long time, she's only almost 2 years old, but she had to go too soon...

I looked at her just hours before, she was so thin, so I decided to feed her first before the other cats.
Then just 2 hours before it happened I took a photo of the poor kitty... oh why did you have to go this soon?

Well, yeah... that's news. Now I have to take care of the other cats hoping I'll do everything right so at least they all can live longer than their mom.

-Kam is still sad

No comments:

Post a Comment