Thursday, September 14, 2017

dig up dinosaurs?

Hey peeeps I got something to tell!! :D
NEXT POST, will be my 128th post!! Insaaane! Finally getting to my favorite number beecaaause... that's my birthday so DUH oops..! 28
So IDK how to celebrate whatsoever, maaaybe I'll try doing somethings IDK man seriously just help me out will ya? Give me some ideas, comment down there help a buddy out!

Uhhh... maybe I should do like a tribute post eh like whatever you wanna call it, uumm maybe a highlight of all those other 127 posts are all about and, blog stats?? BRO IDK.
OHH I KNOW I SHOULD POST IT ON THE (uhh nevermind)!! So like, 128th post on (uh life)... uhhh.. finds a way?
Soz my movie reference, can't handle those sometimes.


So you two mmm, hm, dig up- dig up dinosaurs? (I can do a very good impression of this line btw) YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO DR MALCOLM

You guys I saw IT like last week and it was good! :D
I don't really like watching horror movies, so this one is for ma boi Finn Wolfhard because something is gonna feel Strange if I don't. The cast was fantastic! I love every single one of them! They're young and talented and I'm here doing nothing
OR AM I
I still wanna reach my dreams.

I watched it the first day it (HAH) IT released here and it (AGAIN) wasn't out in the USA. So I had the privilege to see IT earlier and uhh check out if there was any post credit scene or whatever, bc I checked aftercredits.com and there's no post for IT yet... aaand... the result is... no there was only IT's logo and Pennywise's laugh. So basically you don't really have to wait and see the whole credits unless you're there to appreciate the people working on IT, like Robert Small the Daddy does. ;)
Talking about Pennywise, now I can't freakin' see Bill's face without seeing Pennywise, I just can't. Brilliant acting though, I can see that creepy character. n he creepy hawt
And... nowadays, shipping is something people just can't seem not to do, they're already shipping Jack and Finn, Jaeden and Wyatt. I have nothing against shipping it's just... I'm in.

The kids are the greatest tbh I mean eheh OBVIOUSLY they're the main characters.
And wow I thought it was a good idea to watch their YouTube videos just goofing around and making mini skits, which supposed to be great but instead I became sad because now I just want a group of friends like them to be XDRANDOM with...
But suddenly I realized, I used to have them. *some dramatic shocking pause*
No not them, you should know. I was in a similar group of people who'd willingly do crazy stuffs with anyone among the group and now that I'm no longer one of them BECAUSE I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE I'm so gonnna cri I typed 3 Ns in "gonna" I'm not even gonna correct it. FFS.

Was I taking everything for granted? How did I just let go of something so precious? I had them I swear, we were like a family. How did it just last for 6 months for me?? :(
And I haven't even done anything so crazy random with them. OH NO now I'm regretting my whole life, my decision... to leave?? Was it even my decision, or was it fear pressure, that teared us apart? Why did I let that happen?
I was happy. I genuinely WAS HAPPY. With them.
Now, what do I do? Search for another, that would also be like them? HOW? They were special, I swear, I could feel that they could be my lifelong second family. I pictured a future, with THEM.
And what's even the chance of meeting a group of people equally crazy good like them? That would last as long as they might last??


It's tough, Kam. But it's okay. You'll find one, soon enough. Or maybe, is there a chance that we can be together again? Who knows.
But guys, if you're reading this, I know you know that I'm thinking of you. I miss you guys.:(
What can I do though?

Oh and I also saw Cinderella, the live action adaptation, and guess what mate I cried the whole time I swear this thing gave me waaay too much feels for a different reason. Which you probably wanna know.

spoilers though probably if y'all haven't seen it.

Yeah I get the whole Kit and Ella, still a better love story than Twilight, okay I cried over that too and I love them so much. But most of my tears wasn't from the bonding love of the two, instead it was...
The fact that they just can't stop reminding me of Ella's mother quote "have courage and be kind." YEEESS YEEEEESS it's such an empowering quote but hecc do y'all know the role was played by Hayley Atwell???
My #1 favorite actress, HAYLEY!! And for goodness' sake when her character was dying I cried so damn hard WHY because the ONLY thing that scene gave me was PEGGY FLASHBACKS :( like my b r o s at Disney STAHP omagaah :((

THE WHOLE FREAKING MOVIE, everytime they just remind me of Ella's mother even for a smol slight memory or whatever I JUST CAN'T OKAY I'd start tearing up and then in my mind it was just like, echoing "we can go home." yo that ain't cool das too much mkay hecc I'd just yell at the screen "BOI YOu did it again you better not next time I'm so emo dON'T you DAre attacc me again oh SH*T I'm crying again." :( nothing against it mate I'm just too emo which means your movie was good Disney thank u for the feels.

But maybe next time don't give me too much th-
SIKE BOYE WE'RE GONNA GIVE YOU CHRISTOPHER ROBIN WITH EWAN MCGREGOR AAAAAND....
DASRITE HAHAH HAYLEY TOO! YOU'RE GONNA CRY SOO MUCH MORE, KAM. BE READY ;)

omg staaaahp
but pls do continue working on it I can't wait. Just give me all those feels.
I ain't immune but I better not be. Being emo is my coping mechanism to avoid real life issues that I can't control.

Can I be honest though, I've been worrying about things I can't control.
I can't even control a conflict within myself how am I supposed to do anything about...
anyway.
"Have courage and be kind." -Hayley I guess but that was her character, Ella's mother.
Yes, it's true, positivity is very powerful, so you all better be starting your days with it.
Don't worry too much over something you clearly cannot control, be positive, know that it won't last forever, you can get through it, whatever it is. Believe.
Ahh there you have it, a good positive message from Kam just after a near-breakdown experience.
C l a s s i c K a m
It's pretty much just always like this all the time.

Since all we talk about here is mostly about movies, can't help but to remind all of you of my most anticipated upcoming movies! :D
And I mean JUST ANYTHING I'm super excited for, in this last 3 months of 2017.
Movies... Call Me By Your Name, Thor: Ragnarok OBVIOUSLY, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Coco, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. Maybe Blade Runner 2049 as well but I haven't seen any of the older movies, so I kinda have a doubt for this one IDK, I'll see the other ones first!
Don't forget about Stranger Things season 2, I'm super pumped!! There's comic con coming up here, hopefully I can go. And who in the Phandom is gonna forget about Dan and Phil Games spooky week, Gamingmas, baking video, and PINOF 9! :3
Last one, is probably just my boring birthday... 2K17's D28. LOL.
OHH HYPE BOOOIISS
So many interesting crazy amazing things!! Next year is gonna be awesome too!

Oh I might be late, I'm actually very late, obviously, but I've just watched Marvel panels on SDCC.
And obviously, I'm getting more excited and hyped for MCU's future. I trust Taika so much for Thor 3 to be great I'm literally begging him to wear rompers more uhh no that has nothing to do with him directing but uh wow Kiwi am I right they're great, I love Karl Urban. Oh look Jeff Goldblum, he has a majestic role. Uh what, majestic? Uh yeah life uhh finds a way.
Black Panther sounds like a movie I'm really waiting for I mean Wakanda guys it's flippin amazing can't wait for hightechy things on big screen, this movie looks like it's totally gonna bring anything else down with the story ah can't wait to see. Martin Freeman's in it too so yeah hello will you meet Dr Strange at some point though I'm very curious.
Avengers Infinity War ahh obviously the peak of them all, or uhh idk what I'm saying am I saying it right tbh I just don't know but hey excited to see all the great characters on big screen perfectly done by great actors and actresses assembled once again by two amazing brothers, the directors. Yes the directors are their middle names I'm raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandom still hyped up tho.

Wait F********************* I'm so mad wtf ugh
WHY CAN'T I SEE PAST NOTIFICATIONS VIA NOTIFICATION LOG OR SMTH ON SAMS*** THIS IS DUMB
Who tought this was a good idea not including it when literally any other phones have it ffs kys
I'm done with this frickin phone and brand probably I'm getting T a Pixel :L

sigh
Sorry about that I just need to calm down.
I swear I very anxious right now cause I did one mistake.
I hope you enjoy your day, see you.

-Kam is having mixed feelings honestly I should've written this before I mean I'm very excited for future movies and stuff like that but not right now I feel like I'm about to explode

No comments:

Post a Comment