Saturday, July 22, 2017

Yes fam, I'm SH00K.

COUGH

I have something to say.
I'm g

What rhymes with "say"? Exactly.
No lol I'm not here for that

block this blog immediately

I'm just TOTALLY BLOODY SHOOK WHEN... as always, I'm late at everything so (two days ago) I saw this one instagram post from James McAvoy that was posted on early June (late af), a picture showing himself as Charles Xavier with hair on a wheelchair obvs but then I thought... wait I've never seen this one post before? And I clicked on it, it says:

jamesmcavoyrealdealSo I hear we're doing another X-men...wake me up when it's time to roll would you Chastain?🤞 ps.im not confirming J Chastain.just teasing.

WHAT THE FUCC????? dadI'm shOOk mkay I havE NOT SEEN THiS
So... with the amount of strength I have left, I googled "X-Men film series", clicked on the wikipedia page and jumped right to upcoming movies and guess what I saw? Yes, that's right

X-Men: Dark Phoenix

I went to its main wikipedia page and I was like "Shoot fam I ain't ready, who's in this??" and my eyes went straight to


AND I WAS EXTREMELY SHOOK I FLIPPIN FLEW OFF MY BLOODY FRICKIN CHAIR TO THE DAMN FLOOR SQUEALING AND MAKING RANDOM NOISES OF FEELS
They have delivered unto me, the feels.

I swear I did. I just couldn't handle the fact that they ARE MAKING ANOTHER ONE WITH THE AMAZING CASTS OH MY GOODNESS
Like, I really want to see more of them... (and hopefully more of them with the Avengers, hey Marvel yes I'm here just wanna tell you please get the X-Men back I want my two main daddies to be in the same movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.

So please grant my wish. I love Marvel, I love Marvel Cinematic Universe, I love X-Men movies,
g e t
                           t h e m
                                                         t o g e t h e r
                                                                                                   p l e a s e
please please please please *big warm cute eyes*
You've done a deal with Sony, you got Spidey back, then now let's get the X-Men back. Even Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, would love to work with them.

y not

srsly, surprise me.

Okie dokie I think that's all, thanks for reading y'all!
Glad to know you survived lol
I'll see ya next time!

-Kam wants an X-Men MCU movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment