Wednesday, July 19, 2017

henlo fellow creatures

It is I, Kam.
I would like to apologize for the lack of posting these two months.
Please forgive me.

I will make it up to all of you. This month (*cough* hopefully) I am planning to post 7 more times. And for next month, I will post 6 times.
*because I only posted once last month and I only have posted once this month, so that means I'm currently missing 8 for these two months. I'll do 7 this month, and 5+1 for next month.

I understand that it means I might focus on quantity rather than quality but FOR THE SAKE OF IT MAN! Uhh so yeah some of the posts might be kinda pointless to read, maybe you wouldn't be able to read it at all, or it's probably gonna take just 2 seconds to read. But hey, this is how I try to get back into the game alright? I'm never giving up this one unless I have no time or I forgot to do it.

COME ON THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH ME I CAN DO IT HECC YEA

I need to get that commitment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment