Wednesday, July 19, 2017

BUT I PUBLISHED ON APRIL (s28t happens)

Umm.. for some reason this post shows that I posted it on June 21, what the hecc?

I kinda put that one on draft for a long time from the mobile app.
WELL YOU'RE FOOKIN STUPID YOU BLOGGER MOBILE APP ALRIGHT WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE AND DO THINGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND LIKE P R O P E R L Y

And now I've only realized that I have 7 posts on March and 3 on April.
THE TWO ON MARCH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON APRIL OKAY?! Wasn't my fault ok I tried, those were on draft until I publish those on APRIL.
A P R I L

Well, s28t happens right.

That means I'll just post 8 times this month -_-
and the normal frequency of 5 times next month
the f am I even saying

Update this month tho, really damn amazing I'd say, I fixed my life.
Like, I got off of my problems and found a way out. How amazing is that??
I did it. Everything's going back to normal and I can feel it.
*well depends on how exactly I will keep up for the next 2 years, I'm hoping I can survive whatever comes and finally to go out there and reach my dreams.
Yup, you've heard of it, I want to pursue acting, in probably Hollywood. Such a big dream huh? Might seem impossible but trust me, nothing is.

So, I'm telling you, whatever it is your dream, you can reach it, if you really really want it. You need to commit (which is hard for me) but I know I can cause if I actually take a step, and go out there, go for what I want, I can, and so can you.

Don't worry I got your back.

And that's pretty much it for this post, I really hope you get a lil bit of inspiration, a little bit of entertainment, from this piece of crap I'm doing.
Wow I'm glad you survived that.
Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it, it means a lot. :)
Now I guess I gotta go, see you next time peeps!

-Kam, on a mission. B)
lol yeah that classic B) cool emoticon, remember back then, we used it a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment