Monday, July 24, 2017

The Infinity Marvel Talks

Yo fam what is up
Cringey? duh

So for the last 2 posts I gave y'all a smol amount of post preview on the home page, now let me just try giving you more, hopefully. I mean so far I don't really know what to talk about... lol soz.

Um so let's talk about Infinity War, because I'm so hyped up about it, I know I gotta be patient, it's coming next year and we still have 2 MCU movies to see before it, Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther. But OHHH man I'm just to hyped up of the fact that I'm gonna be seeing EVERY MARVEL HEROES TO DATE SHOWING UP IN ONE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID!! (Wait does that mean.... hold on "every Marvel heroes, not MCU does that mean we're going to see some X-Men??? Maybe all of them??? WHAT?!?!?!?!) THREE CHRISES TWO TOMS TWO PETERS WHAT THE HECC ELSE DID I MISS???

So yeah, Hype.

Have you seen the D23 or the SDCC teaser footage? I saw the leaked one online and well, even though I can't exactly see it properly but IT'S AMAZING I got feels, I can't imagine how much feels I can get if I actually watch it properly, at D23 or SDCC, with like, the casts on the stage, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCC I WOULD SCREAM MY HEART OUT AND COLLAPSE ON A POOL OF FEELS!!

Yeah, what? I did watch the leaked one, I couldn't help myself ok I had to, I'm not at SDCC (or D23 expo) I'm at home, crying, because I couldn't be there.
It's the last day for this years' SDCC though, sad. Mostly because I WAS NOT THERE. -_-

Well, if you want to see the footage it's here. Nope not trying to get caught or anything, even if I do I just, you know, sharing a link, to the video, that isn't here, but on another place, so wasn't my fault right IDK I mean I'm just trying to be fair to the peeps who couldn't find it or whatever, eventually we're all gonna see the movie in the theaters next year riiight so..? Don't kill me.

If you can't understand it properly, or you don't want to watch the video for whatever reason or whatever, here's the description of what other people at Polygon saw on the screen when they're ACTUALLY there, ok lol unlike me:


The footage began as a retrospective on the 10-year history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We saw the destroyed Stark Tower from the end of The Avengers, Captain America and Iron Man’s origins, the Infinity stones, Thor’s hammer, and various other scenes and motifs from the 16 Marvel Cinematic Universe films, all culminating in a shot of Thanos picking up the Infinity Gauntlet.
But then, Thor slammed into the windshield of the Guardians of the Galaxy’s starship, a was then brought aboard. This kicked off a montage of fresh scenes from Infinity War, which will see most heroes from the MCU colliding. We saw the return of Loki as he graped the Tesseract, as well as Iron Man with the Guardians. There was also Thanos battling Star-Lord, Peter Parker in the new Spider-Man suit seen at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming and a bearded, messy-haired Captain America.


And this is the better described D23/SDCC 2017 Infinity War footage description from ComicBook.com so you can understand better, complete with the characters' dialogue:

The event shared an exclusive clip of the film to the lucky attendees at Marvel Studios' Hall H panel, and Brandon Davis was able to provide the following description:
"'We are arriving,' Mantis said to the Guardians. Teenage Groot in a seat. They describe this place as 'dangerous.' The body of Thor lands on their windshield. His hair is short. Rocket is startled. Mantis wakes him up using her powers. Thor is startled. All of the Guardians look at him, prompting him to ask who they are. The ship zips through the cosmos. Elsewhere, Wanda dodges some white energy, and it breaks a truck. Somewhere else, Loki stands in ruin, presenting the Tesseract to someone. Peter's Spider-Sense takes off as he rides a bus. Tony prepares for battle. He is in space with the Guardians.
'Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe,' Thanos said. 'This does put a smile on my face.' Gamora looks on, terrified. The Guardians observe ruin in many places across Earth and the cosmos. Thanos warps into this new world. Star-Lord battles him. Strange battles him. Spider-man, in his new suit, battles him. Winter Soldier battles on Earth. Wakanda readies to defend their territory. Cap steps out of the shadows, bearded, with longer hair. Hulkbuster fights.
Peter looks up at Tony, laying down with his mask off, fighting tears with Tony's hand behind his head, and says, 'I'm sorry, Tony.'
Black Panther fights an Outrider, appearing as it did Infinity. Thor's head is squeezed by Thanos. Thanos pummels Iron Man in a fight. The Guardians are all defeated. Thanos has assembled the Infinity Gauntlet. He throws a moon at an entire planet."
If the footage description sounds familiar to you, then you can consider yourself a Marvel Studios diehard. The clip shown at SDCC was the same one touted at D23 earlier this month.
So, pretty good? What do you think? Getting all hyped yet? I am.

That much hype I even listened to most of MCU movies' theme songs, they were all great but I gotta rank my top favorites riiiiight?? Here we go:
  1. I gotta be honest, Iron Man 3's main theme song. Why? HAVE! YOU! LISTENED! TO! IT!? It's catchy and blah blah blah, EVERYTHING. I mean, It's so frickin great ok how would I know why? I just get the OH MY GOODNESS THE FEELS kinda thing when I suddenly heard it somewhere or whatever.
  2. The Avengers and Avengers Age of Ultron's theme.They're pretty similar to me so I put these two in the same rank. I just love them so much OKAY honestly who doesn't get all feely when they listen to these two. The Avengers Assemble vibes you know.
  3. And I would say the most epic one, but not my most favorite, BUT still in the ranked list, Thor: The Dark World's theme song. IT'S TOO EPIC I CAN'T!!! Just listen to this when you see something soooo incredibly incredible, and let's feel together.
And those are top three! Honestly there are more great ones but I can't rank them so yeah. These movies' theme song/soundtrack are excellent too, but not my favorites: Ant-Man, Captain America 1, 2, 3, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Thor.
Also you know the MCU opening theme is totally awesome too!

So that's pretty much all the Marvel talks, can't wait for all the upcoming movies, I'm mostly hyped up for Avengers: Infinity War and X-Men Dark Phoenix. All the others are also worth the wait, they're all going to be great!
Enjoyed reading? Thank you! Give this post a reaction or comment down there, it's all up to you! I'd appreciate it though!
Have a great day, bye now! :)

-Kam is super hyped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment