Saturday, July 22, 2017

Kittens

Hey people what the fk is up Kyle?!?!
no, what'd you say?? wtf dude?! step tf up KYLE!!

Oh yea, I haven't told you about this...

I bought two binders, ordered a while back, earlier this month. And they came a couple of days ago!
One white, one black. I just need a gray one now ahem would someone buy me, size S/M please? GC2B if you can, would love to have the tank one.
They fit well! I almost thought they wouldn't, I even had a dream that I wore one (strangely it was gray) and it was choking me lol -_-
Of course I had to *also* buy a t-shirt with it so you know, to cover things up lmao.

NO not drugs don't worry

I bought pretty cheap ones, they were like $5 each, well they were on a discount?? like from $14 to $5 idk man.
Questionable brand, spor-T or whatever lol what??? Asian-made for sure, I didn't pay attention I think those were the ones made in Taiwan? idk.
Dw tho I'm asian too lolllllllllz.

The binders have the strap thingy on the left side? Don't look great and don't compress much but it's good to be able to adjust and stuff.

Another story...

MY CAT GAVE BIRTH!!!
More kittens, more kittens, mwahahahahh!!!
July 19, the birth of five.
The same momcat, gave birth to 5 kitties. Well, sadly 1 died, rest in peace little one :( it was weak and smol.
But, fortunately the rest are healthy.
These are their codenames (because I really can't think of cat names rn and they're too young dk their sex and I can't exactly come up with gender-neutral names lol):
  • Rat (like, dan lmao) or prolly Mouse??: the mixed colors one, calico maybe (mostly black and a bit of white and orange) OR maybe it's like venus, the deathstroke cat?? you know, Chimera
  • Bread (looks like a bread, duh): mostly orange fur with a rly smol amount of white
  • Dinosaur a.k.a. Rex: orange and white, the pattern kinda reminds me of dinosaurs, like half orange and half white on the sides
  • Hamster, because it kinda looks like a hamster: mostly white colored fur with some orange patches here and there
Sooo yeah, I don't know who's the father LMAO but it's aight, kittens are cute, a lot of orange so I like 'em more :)
Oh and the older sis is now 5 months old! Her name's Oreo btw. And just like their sister, these five kitties appeared under my bed so now I have to evacuate lmao.
(because my bros really like looking at them so we had to get the mattress away from there -_-

You know the fresh smell of newborn kittens? ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaboiiiiiiiiii
I'm not saying I'm thirsty for their fresh blood. Ahem,
I just, got used to that smell under my bed.... heehee. Not disgusting at all tbh ever since the first kitten was born (Oreo) down there has always had that smell and well, like what I said, I got used to it. Nothing weird at all bruh dw bout it k?

UP! FRICKIN! DATE!
I came up with their actual names now!!

So I'm thinking

  • Codename Rat's name is now going to be... Venus! I know lolol how unoriginal just because I couldn't think of other names. I thought "Lico? Like, because it's a Calico? Sounds okay?" and they were like, "Ummm... nah.." and so I thought "Fine, check this one out." *and I showed them Venus on google. They said "Aahh, okay, they look similar." Well wtf am I supposed to do then?? lol
  • Codename Bread's name is now Mars, because look at its fur color, kinda looks like mars amirite? Great name great job Kam!
  • Codename Dino, well I mean, Rex, is still Rex.
  • Codename Hamster's real name is now changed to Loki, I saw this name and I was like what? why Loki? Then I saw the meaning it was like, LOKi (Little Orange Kitten) I was like ehh.. okay why not I mean let's just say it's supposed to be a Little bit of Orange Kitten LOL. So yeah, that's the reason.
So that's all I have to say about the newborn kittens, I hope they all grow up well and healthy all the time, and be good cats.
lmao what am I? A wishful parent?? hahNO

Also, just one thing I wanna tell you, now I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
I know, not surprising, you were all like thinking I was going to come out lol right idk eh
Cuz, before this I was using, well, a really not well known browser just because I like this one feature, but then after I tried to update, the feature disappeared and tbh I don't like that so I gave up on it and moved on, I uninstalled it. And the other reason was because I don't want to take a risk getting an older version in some random software website just for it.
I know! "Uh Kam why did you do that if it's just ONE feature?" WELL fam, that's the ONE feature that I give a damn about, nothing else. So yeah they did make a huge mistake and now they just lost one user.

WAIT for some damn reason, I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS BEFORE WTF then I put it back on draft then now, the 24th I published it and it still says the 22nd UGH dahel

Huh now I don't really know what else to talk about so I guess I'm done here...
I hope you all feeling at least a little bit better after reading this because, kittens... thanks for reading! I really appreciate it because no one really reads these craps I posted but I thought to myself, well, I post some entertaining dank stuffs and they're great right??
All right then, see you all next time for another post! (remember I still have 3 more posts to be done this month so stay around!)

-Kam AND THE FRESH SMELL OF NEWBORN KITTENS

No comments:

Post a Comment