Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sotired

Hey
It's crazy I'm typing this while also playing Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley on my PSP.

MULTITASKING FTW
O M G MUCH PRO

Now, okay...
I am tired
So tired

Ugh I don't know.

-Kam is so tired

HAHAHA YOU THINK THAT WAS IT? NOPE.
YOU'RE GETTING MORE.
NAH JUST KIDDING LOL IMMA STOP RIGHT HERE.
LOL IDK MAYBE I'LL CONTINUE.
WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO GIVE A DAMN, BRUH?

I guess I'm actually tired, soooo... this is it, maybe? Dunno.

My goodness, I keep getting milk L's and eggs. So I keep making plain omelets.
Like, I also have 10 of fish cream sautee, it was worse, I had like 20 at first. I kept making it because I have tons of the ingredients, needed to use them I suppose.

"Kam, wtf are you talking about?"

OH IT'S JUST THAT GAME I'M PLAYING WHILE BLOGGING.
HM HOLV YA KNO. BLESSED.

I'm still tired though.

Okay, time to end this, now.
Goodbye, have a great life.

-Kam is still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment