Monday, September 5, 2016

Freaking truth

First off I'm gonna warn you that,
this is another random crap I did.

Turn around and run while you still can.
I warned you.

So, hello,
my dear friends, strangers, and silent readers, because I know you'll never comment on my posts.
Ever.

Wow sad.

I'm gonna cry here, someone hand me a tissue.

Pretty sure today, again, I will talk about random crap and nonsense.
You might enjoy this kind of things if you're me but, meh.
You're not me.

I feel lonely now, nobody likes me.

IT'S A FREAKING TRUTH!

Haha okay I gotta shut up for once.
Nah.
Nah bruh.
Ain't gon shut up.

Can't wait for Doctor Strange... which will be released on November, which is in 2 months.
Wow time flies, I remember when I was waiting for Captain America: Civil War, I was so excited now I've seen it it's like, how can I experience this kind of things again?

Oh, about CACW...
GAG REEL IS RELEASED I'M SO HAPPY!!!
They're all dorks, I'm serious.
Here's the link if you haven't seen it.
Scarletvision though, aaawwww so cute! :3
It's still a teaser though.
I heard it's only gonna be 2 mins and 44 secs, which is what I feel sad about. Like, you could get us more, Marvel buddy, give us at least 4 mins of gag reel :( or smth

Suicide Squad? Yup, I've seen it.
Should I do a review? Nope, I can't. But it's quite great.

So yeah that was probably it.

ha okay have a good life and see y'all later!

-Kam loves the gag reel

No comments:

Post a Comment