Sunday, September 11, 2016

Dan?

I'm getting weirder.

I feel like Dan Howell.

Not in a bad way though.

Why do I feel like I talked like Dan.

And act like Dan.

Dan loves drama.

Me too.

I love Dan.

And Phil.

Phan.

Wait...

"Hello I am Daniel Howell A.K.A Benvolio, Agent 003, and if you came to this website to find information about me you are either insane (good for you) or horribly lost onthe internet. But! why don't you take your time because on this site you will find a carcrash of HTML, aswell as info on me and various unrelated things. Make sure you fill in question time and don't read the all about me bit if your here to have fun, as fun is found in funfunfun and about me is't very fun."

"My Hobby's include the computer, games and.. yeah that's pretty much all I do. The two most important things in my life music, and Drama LOL DORK no but yeah. Wokingham Theatre is my claim to fame. (lol)
And MSN. My parents are all like "we would cycle ten miles on a day like this go outside, go see a freind!" and I would reply "Why? all my freinds are on their computers see look at my contact list if I went round we would just be on their faster more expensive computer so why not stay home"? defeated they would think "oh well we tried"."

From http://www.freewebs.com/dan_h/

LMAO.

Okay I gotta stop.

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment