Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sopissed

Hey.
So... How's everyone?

I'm back here again, I honestly don't feel okay but okay ugh.

AHAHAHAHA WHAT

I'll just tell y'all okay, I'm having bad days.

Saturday I was having a lot of fun, I was shouting happiness with my friends.
And after that everything went downhill.
From my mood to the situation and all.
I'm really not in a good mood until today.

First off, the one that pissed me off to the max is...
My phone went off and it won't turn on.
Possibly bricked.
I mean, dude, EVERYTHING IS THERE.
From stupid unnecessary things to important things such like homeworks and craps.
I HAVEN'T BACKED THEM UP.
THEY'RE ALL IMPORTANT TO ME THOUGH, SO I DON'T WANNA LOSE THEM.
I'M SERIOUS PLEASE SAVE THEM, I DON'T WANNA LET THEM GO.

LIKE BRUUUH?? HOW DA HEL DO I KNOW ABOUT THINGS??
MY FRIENDS TELL ME INFORMATIONS THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIAS AND- PHONE, WHY?!
I EVEN HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET THE SIM CARD OUT.

That.

And more problems and craps that pissed me off.

I was sick for days, too.

A lot more than just those, can't seem to list them all here, but those are the major ones.

AND HOMEWORKS, ASSIGNMENTS, TASKS, ALL THOSE THINGS.
YEA I KNOW THEY'RE ALL MAYBE THE SAME THING BUT WHATEVER I'LL JUST MENTION EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I DON'T CARE.

UGH.

And I also want to go to ICC but like how
I don't have the money I've been spending them for important craps
And how
I'VE GOT A BUNCH OF CRAPS TO DO
WHY

Okay enough of all of this I need to calm down.

"Peaceful thoughts."
Logan taught me that
Or maybe that was from Kitty
Yeah

Back to playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my old PSP bc wow
Seems fun
I mean back to doing my homeworks lol haha I hate this

I'm out.

-Kam is totally pissed off thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment