Sunday, September 4, 2016

Multifandom Kam

I'm just here waiting till Doctor Strange released.

B R O

I want to see it so bad, like, right now, give me.

I also can't wait to see Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2's teaser trailer or something, so please, James Gunn, I'm waiting here.

Pokemon Go.
Yeah I know I've been waiting for it since last year but b r u h, I still haven't played it.
Now seriously, I have Android Jellybean how da hel am I supposed to play that with this piece of crap I NEED A NEW PHONE RIGHT NOW.

"We want our money back, now." *in Scottish accent* you know that guy, forgot his name, from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Yeah, he said that.

Talking about TFA, does it confuse you, if you're multifandom? Like, TFA, do you mean The Force Awakens or The First Avenger?
That's probably why you nees SW or CA before it.

BRUH I'M SO MULTIFANDOM YA KNO

-Kam is so multifandom

No comments:

Post a Comment