Friday, April 1, 2016

Mop Could

Hello everyone, I'm back again.
So, it's been a while (I think), back for some weird posts right here.

So if you've read the last post, you know that I talked about how I wanted to boost on posting, just post everything early this month because I will be busy and I don't want to worry about my blog and stuff like that.
I hope you're okay with that.
Like who am I talking to? Is there even a real human reading this? Or am I the only one?
Yeah, I read my own post. Doesn't matter.

Civil War is getting really near. MAY 6TH EVERYONE.
It's a crazy hype. Batman Vs Superman is in cinemas, and Civil War is still one of the trending topics. I have no idea why, but I wish Civil War is gonna have a bigger hype.
I still haven't watched BvS, I don't know when to watch it.
And also, there's Allegiant right?? I really want to watch both!

You know what day it is, right?
I'm not planning to trick you, don't worry about it.
I'm on Tumblr today and wooooooooooooooow.
THIS IS DECISION 2016

I clicked and I was like, "what?? Oh it's April Fools day."
So then I voted, and you know who I voted for?
You should know by now judging by how weird all of my posts are.
Mop.
#MopIn2016 #MopCould #HelpMop #SoManyGreatPlacesToStart #MopIsTheOne
Obviously, like how can't I vote for Mop?

Look.
"thanks for stopping by!!" really? YES.

Anyone else is boring, too ordinary. I mean like, THIS ONE? MOP? He's the best.
He is relatable and reliable. So vote for mop. Mop is the one.
Plus, Mop has the most official tags, anyone else has just 1-2 official tags. Mop has like 4 or 5 or probably more.
VOTE FOR MOP.
I know he's kinda losing, but who cares? You can still vote for Mop.

Well I guess that's it, so, see you next time!

-Kam #MopCould

No comments:

Post a Comment