Saturday, April 2, 2016

MOP'S ELECTED

SECOND DAY OF APRIL BRUUUH AW YEE
I honestly have no idea why am I excited about this, I shouldn't be.
I'm about to go on a war.
I think I just started a war, with someone. "I just started a war!" #captainamericacivilwarreference aye
Oh don't worry about it. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))))

So, how's everyone going- insane cause Kam posted another one. HAHA I'm evil. ;;;))
No wait, me, or you? The one that's going insane? Who? Me? You? Me.
OHYEAHDON'TMINDMEJUSTTALKINGTOMYPOST
Serious question, how are you?
"HOW ARE YOU!?!?"
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. #TooIntense #Interrogation101

So, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! So you... you've never been on the show!
*Tom Hiddleston doing Graham Norton's impression
I don't even know, that's stuck in my head. I just LOVE IT.

Few paragraphs into the post and I'm already throwing a bunch of craps into it. It has already gone beyond the limit.
Wait what limit?? We don't have limit here, craps like these are normal. I'm a weirdo, you're a weirdo for reading it. Doesn't matter, who's gonna know you're reading this? Feel free to weird out, nobody's looking. ;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))))
Sorry for creeping you out all of the sudden I went from zero to asgdfhs in 0.28 second. NEW WORLD RECORD. DO MOAR.

Recent news, as I got back on Tumblr and here you go.
SO...

"With all precincts reporting we can now officially call the election for Mop.
We take you now to Mop election headquarters"

HECK YES! MOP'S ELECTED! I KNEW MOP COULD! #MopCould
I TALKED ABOUT THIS- wait let's not use caps.
I talked about this yesterday on the last post. I VOTED FOR MOP AND I KNEW HE WOULD WIN. I STAND WITH MOP.
Whoa Kam, you went crazy on caps there again.
Relatable and reliable! Mop could!
I just love these kind of things that make me laugh, stupid things, parodies, jokes and you know those things. I'm so into it, I reblogged a lot of things. So if you missed it, you can go on this link, or my tumblr blog, mostly about Mop in this #tumblrdecides election 2016 kind of thing.
There was a bunch of things, really, such a nice moment.
And there we can see how Kam went from "an excited weirdo" to "an inspiring supporter" to "a shameless self-promoter" (tyler oakleeeey<3) to "a lovable sweetheart", give an applause to this thing called Kam I don't even know what that is, let's move on.

What more do you want now? You've had Kam transforming, changing between forms. Isn't that enough?
Well maybe you want some more things?
I like trains.
*gets hit by a train*
asdfmovie reference!
I just love throwing references, jokes and more weird thing into what I'm writing because... I'm alone. NOPE! Just kidding!
I'm not alone I'm just being with myself in a room.

I guess that's enough insanity for one crappy post right?
Alright then, mateys, see you for more craps next time on another post.
Prepare yourself.

-Kam's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment