Friday, March 25, 2016

TRAILER!

Heyyy guys
How are ya??
I AM BACK!

So this is a draft that I saved weeks ago, it's supposed to be this month's last post so I decided to keep it for later. So here we are and now it's finally published.

My plan is actually to boost on posting next month since I will be very busy. I hope you won't mind having 5 posts each day in a row lol. It's not gonna be like that but I guess all 5 posts will be done and up before the 3rd week begins. That's my plan.
But I think each post won't be as long as the usual ones.

Last time I said I downloaded lots of Civil War characters' posters. Thought a new trailer is coming...
It's true, all of it (Han??-_-). Yeah it's true. So, new posters, then now we got the new trailer.
I saw it, so freaking cool and amazing and awesome and everything. AND WE GOT OUR FIRST SPIDEY APPEARANCE! Go and watch the trailer now!!!
I was really hoping Spidey could make it to this trailer, I was right! No "your Bucky" though, it's fine I guess.

I think I remember each line of the new trailer. Okay I admit it, I can't get it off my head.

Talking about Spidey, in the trailer, his new outfit looks very CGI, well yeah maybe it's CGI, maybe it's not, idk. But it looks kind of like it was made out of Play-Doh, or something like that, so cute.
But someone told me on Tumblr that it wasn't CGI so alright I guess I'll believe that person.
My review for Iron Man's new armor...
WOOOW IT LOOKS SO COOL, FUTURISTIC, AND well idk, it's tech-y??? what
Cap's outfit...
It would still look the same as The Avengers Age of Ultron's one if you don't pay attention lol boring. It does have some changes. No offense, still #TeamCap till the end of the line.

I'm gonna tell you this: I'm on #TeamCap not because I just like him more than Iron Man (or the actor), I love them both the same, actually I love everyone. Not only because there's Bucky. Not because they're bad ass (they are actually) and super cool. But because I made that decision, I wanted to be on #TeamCap, since the beginning. I can say because their choice to have 'freedom'. I'm not saying that's actually freedom, I might be wrong but that's what I know. (stupidlol)

And tbh, there's no which one's right or wrong here. There's no "who's best". And maybe there would be no winner of this. It's a Civil War and I hope everything goes OK *explosions in the background* I take back what I said, nothing's going OK. It's all gonna be chaos and war. A major character might die. And from what I heard, it's gonna change everything. Let's all just hope everything will be back to normal and peaceful after the war.
We're all gonna cry in the cinema. Prepare yourself, there's gonna be a lake of tears.

Dude why would a media player put an option to delete a file instantly that's evil.
Yeah I accidentally deleted one video and now I have to download it again... in a really bad internet connection.
Wow thanks that's so much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN TO ME GOSH I'M SUCH AN IDIOT
Error page
Whatever I got the solution.

I want to talk about this... When I read TABINOF, that one where Dan and Phil gave tips how to make YouTube videos they told me that I can't start a video like "So.. Um.. Hi.. I don't really know what to talk about but, I haven't made a new video in months so I guess I'll just make one now." That, goes just like posting a blog. Okay now they taught me that. I won't start a post like that anymore lol. I know I did that once or more Idrk. They said that would make the viewers/readers think that the video/post would be boring. Alright, I'll never do that again. Let's keep all these posts fun and weird!

I'm so stressed out.
You know what I'd probably say right now?
"Okay. That's enough."
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE?
BECAUSE I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!
I ALSO UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!

I guess that's it for now.
THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU SURVIVED AGAIN!
So... I'll see you next time! (Next month, a busy month)

-Kam is back bruuhh

No comments:

Post a Comment