Monday, April 4, 2016

Walk it off.

HEY HEY HEYYYY
Hello people from all over the universe! (?)
That was very questionable since I don't even know if people actually exist- to at least comment or something so I'd know they're real and actually there and they read my posts??
NOW GUYS IF IT KEEPS GOING LIKE THIS HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW Y'ALL ARE REAL?? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF ANYONE, EVER, READ MY POSTS??
QUESTIONABLE.
Now that's just bigger and more eye-catching than the title and the greetings.
QUESTION MARK.
*making weird noises*
Why did I make weird noises? It's a habit I usually do when everything went stupid.
I gave away too much information.
No, you didn't see that, okay? Now let's go back to what I was gonna do in this post.

I was just thinking maybe it's fun to throw in some MCU quotes?
Shut up, you don't get to decide the topic of my posts.
There you go, I became a mean person. That's all your my fault.


A new age begins.

Let's start with some Ultron quotes from when Sokovia's going for a ride, I just love the his evil self.
"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
*metal song plays in the background*
Da puuuuuns aw yeeah the one I waited for!
This whole thing just for a pun, Kam, you have a very bright future.

MOAR??? MOAR!!!
Ok, here's from our favorite Captain! Steve Rogers AKA Captain America! :D
"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."
And this one is one of my favorites;
"The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

If you still want more check wikiquote. These quotes are from Avengers: Age of Ultron, if you want to see more quotes from this movie, go to this link.

Talking about MCU, there has been quite a lot of Captain America Civil War TV spots Marvel has released. They're everywhere so I suggest you to check YouTube.
If you haven't seen them, you're missing out.
(Don't be fooled, there's also a lot more of reaction videos) (*Wait don't sue me)
They're all cool also, so it's worth your time to see them all if you're a Marvel fan.
I mean, aren't we all waiting for Civil War? It's next month!
I can't believe it either, I'm so excited for it.
I remember the times where all I want was the trailer to come out, everyone was like "WHERE IS THE TRAILER?!". Now there's 2 of it and like a bunch of TV spots. I think we all satisfied with the trailers, just waiting for the movie to come out!
Also, I don't know why, but since I saw that BTS where Chris Evans said "Oooh!" after Sebastian Stan pushed him, I just want to see the gag reel immediately.
I MEAN BREH HE'S SO CUTE. CAN YOU NOT.

Today's April 4, right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT DOWNEY JR! OUR INCREDIBLE IRON MAN!
It's his 51st birthday, wow!
We love you! Even though some of us are in #TeamCap, it doesn't matter right? :D

#TeamCap
"That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him." #TeamCap till the end of the line!!!
PROTIP: Don't underestimate my loyalty to #TeamCap ;)
I chose the right side.

PROTIP.
On April Fools day Dan and Phil made another crafty video. Last year the first video (squareflakes) gave birth to "Don't cry, craft!" meme. This year, the second video (glitter faces) gave birth to another meme, which is "PRO TIP".
I just couldn't stop laughing. XD

Soooo... I guess that's all for this post? It'll be okay right?
I hope you're still okay after this whole crap you've been through. Don't worry about it, I have an ambulance ready.
But you made it! Congratulations! You survived! Again! (Not if you're new here)
Yeah, now, see you next time then! Next time I post another crap.
Goodbye! :)

-Kam has just started a war.

No comments:

Post a Comment