Saturday, April 9, 2016

Star Wars scenes

HELLOOOOO
WELCOME TO ANOTHER CRAP!
I'm back again, for the 4th post of this month!

I thought, today, why don't we just talk a bit about Star Wars?
Come on, y'all like Star Wars, right? I'm assuming all of you have seen The Force Awakens, cuz I have!
I love Star Wars! I also enjoyed The Force Awakens.

*The things I wrote below might be spoilers for those who hasn't seen The Force Awakens.

I have some favorite moments/scenes from the movie.
Do you remember the one when Han and Leia hug?
You can hear the same song that was played in The Empire Strikes back. "Hey, your worship, I'm only trying to help." THAT scene, remember? When they kiss?
The whole scene gave me warmth.
All of it. *aye reference
Unfortunately, Kylo Ren didn't get that much warmth, so... another scene happened. Which... you know... made that other thing happened.

The scene when Han and Chewie enter the Millennium Falcon, that was awesome.
"Chewie, we're home."
And when BB-8 falls onto Finn. XD
One of the funniest part, too, is when Finn meets Phasma again. (I feel like putting the lines of that scene)
Finn: "You remember me?"
Phasma: "FN-2187."
Finn: "Not anymore. The name's Finn, and I'm charge. I'm in charge now, Phasma. I'm in charge."
Han: "Bring it down. Bring it down."

Bala-Tik: "That BB unit. The First Order is looking for one just like it." I was like, "THAT RHYMES, DOESN'T THAT?" P.S. The accent tho, wow.

When Han Solo doesn't know which button to press when they're escaping with the Millennium Falcon.
Rey: "Compressor." *points at the button* LMAO.
Oh XD, this scene:
Finn: "I need help with this giant hairy thing! Stop moving! Chewie!"
*Chewie scares BB-8 off then BB-8 runs away* LOL
Han: "You hurt Chewie, you're gonna deal with me!"
Finn: "Hurt him? He almost killed me six times!" *Chewie grabs Finn's throat* "Which is fine!"
And then few moments later, Rey bypassed the compressor. I just can't handle myself looking at Han's priceless face when Rey said that she bypassed the compressor.
The scene in the Starkiller Base, Han to Chewie: "Oh really? You're cold?" XD

There are a lot of funny scenes in The Force Awakens, I don't think I can put them all here right now.
So what if I put it in the next post? Absolutely not, go and watch TFA yourself. And watch it again if you have, which is fine. Sometimes I feel like rewatching movies again to have a good time.
Also, you can check out my Tumblr to see the animated gif of some of these moments/scenes. *I WILL POST THEM TOMORROW SO BE PATIENT*

And there is also a cameo appearance of Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He works with The First Order, as a First Order officer, but he's still cute though. :D
"We have an unsanctioned departure from bay two." OH NEWT! :P
I posted screenshots on Tumblr and like, my notifications exploded, 146 notes on that post so far. My new record. I think.
There is also some Indonesian actors in the movie. Remember those Kanjiklub people?
The guy as Tasu Leech, his name is Yayan Ruhian. Razoo Quin-Fee, the actor's name is Iko Uwais. They're also the additional fight choreography for freighter sequence. Both Indonesian, I'm so proud! I hope I can be just like them. Be in a super cool movie, even for just a cameo, I'll take it!

A bit of Marvel now, check this video.
"We wanted everybody to both protagonist and antagonist." This proves that the Russo Brothers know what they are doing. Nobodies the hero. Nobodies the villain. There is no right, there is no wrong.
And it will also change everything in MCU.
It will change how you see each character, everything will be different. *they said

So yeah, wasn't that enough for a post?
Yup! That's all, thank you for reading. Congratulations, you survived.
May the Force be with you!
I'll see you again next time! :D

-Kam feels the Force flowing within

No comments:

Post a Comment