Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Much pro very wow

WHAT'S UUUP WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
FEELING EXCITED????!!!!!!!!!
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. Gosh.
2 posts in 2 days in a row!!!!!11!!!!!!1!1!!
MUCH PRO VERY WOW #Doge
Cuz internet memes! XD
What? Is this blog starting to become a daily text thing to write down how each day goes called diar-hhea? (LOLZ PUN)
HECK YES A TERRIBLE PUN FOR ALL OF U!!!!!

So how are you guys? Having fun lately? Having a good day? Or just plain boring? Or sad as heck? Or it's all mixed and complicated?
Whatever you feel today, I'll try my best to get you to a perfect happy state A.K.A. make y'all a lot happier, give y'all a mood booster. Because being happy is amazing, even though there are hard times in our lives.

To be honest being sad isn't cool, so don't be sad and wipe that away with happiness.
Why don't we all wreck this place and find happiness?
It'll be worth it.
Blame me if it's not.
No don't.

If you guys ask me how I feel today, I honestly don't know, it's all mixed up and complicated.
I didn't even know what happened to that person.
Let's not talk about my life and just throw a bunch of joy to this post. Because my life is too sad to talk about.
Without further do, let me just start this thing with another 'Brain Farts' from the last post, it was too fun to make to I decided to make another one.

As always, CAPS ON.

ONCE THERE WAS A CLOUD NAMED FLUFFY, EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS A CAT, BECAUSE CATS ARE SO FREAKIN' FUNNY. THE KING THREW AN ELEPHANT TO FLUFFY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE KING'S SHOES, APPARENTLY IT WAS THE WRONG PAIR OF SHOES SO THE KING HAD TO PUT FLUFFY IN THE DUNGEON. FLUFFY FOUND OUT HE COULD ACTUALLY ESCAPE BECAUSE HE'S A BLOODY CLOUD BUT NO ONE KNOWS IT AND THEY THOUGHT HE WAS A CAT. FLUFFY REFUSED TO ESCAPE BECAUSE THE FOOD WAS HORRIFYINGLY TASTY AND THERE WAS A SPA, A WOODEN DOOR, A KEY FOR THE WOODEN DOOR, A CAMERA POINTING AT HIM, A JUNKYARD, A BALLROOM, A CHICKEN KITCHEN, A BODY, A LOT OF SEPARATED LIMBS, A DONKEY, A LIQUID DAN AND PHIL, A ROOSTER, A FABULOUS COAT, AND A LOT OF THINGS. HE FOUND THE DUNGEON TO BE A VERY LIQUID. WHAT DID I JUST TYPE, WHATEVER. SO THEN A REAL CAT HELPED FLUFFY TO ESCAPE THE DUNGEON AND THE REAL CAT TURNED FLUFFY INTO A CAT AND THE CAT TURNED INTO A WOLF-WITCH HYBRID THING. A USB DRIVE THEN FOUND IN A TOILET DEEP IN THE FOREST AND NOBODY SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND WHY WAS THERE A USB DRIVE IN A TOILET. FLUFFY PICKED IT UP AND ATE IT FOR DINNER, THE USB DRIVE DROVE HIM INSANE SO HE HAD TO SEE A DOCTOR TO GET AN IMMEDIATE SURGERY. THE WOLF-WITCH IMMEDIATELY FORCE-CHOKED EVERYONE IN THE SURGICAL ROOM SO THE PANCAKE COULD BE SAVED AND SHE LEFT FLUFFY IN THERE. SHE WAS A BETRAYAL, FLUFFY MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE ROOM AFTER 28 DAYS LEFT STARVING IN IT, HE HAD TO GET A REVENGE. THE DAY AFTER THE WHOLE THING HAPPENED, FLUFFY RODE A CHICKEN TO THE TOWN TO FIND THE WOLF-WITCH, APPARENTLY SHE WASN'T THERE BECAUSE SHE WAS HUNGRY. A SAUSAGE DROVE PAST FLUFFY TO CHECK IF HE WAS OKAY, THE SAUSAGE WAS THE GHOST OF THE DOCTOR. WHERE DID THEY BECOME SUCH GOOD FRIENDS THOUGH?

All right that's it, XD It's enough right?
I might actually do more, it's soooo fun! :D
It doesn't make any sense, that's the point, read TABINOF and you'll understand what it is.
#PRO #MO
It still feels unreal to have the book on my hands, the actual book, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER though.
Their face on the cover and wow it's them.
It smells amazing(phil) too. I JUST WANT TO BREAAAAAAAAATHE.
That's how you'd feel having a gorgeous book on your hands. I mean heeeck I can't even.
YOU SHOULD BUY IT.
Hey Dan, Phil, pay me for promoting your book.

OH AND ANOTHER AMAZING THING.
#TylerOnFallon
YOU WERE AMAZING ON TV.
The Amazing Race. (Pun? :/) Yeah and Tyler's also on that.

Sooo...
Damn I spent hours playing a game and I totally forgot I was gonna publish this.
#unresponsible #lol

Alright alright alright
Time to publish this.
You guys had fun reading? If so, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SINCE THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO HAS EVER COMMENTED ON MY POST.
So be kind and comment down there, if you want, and if you're kind. Tell me your methods of surviving this post, tips and tricks and stuffs for the next year's tributes. This is obviously not the Hunger Games. But sometimes we all feel like Katniss and Peeta on 74th Hunger Games.
Okay, the point is you survived and I'm weird, seems fair.
I'll see you guys next time
...I post another crap!! :D

-Kam wants to say sorry and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment