Monday, January 18, 2016

Post title right here

Before I even do anything to this post, let me just leave this right here:

what [hwuht, hwot, wuht, wot; unstressed hwuh t, wuh t] 

Origin of what
before 900; Middle English; Old English hwæt; cognate with German was,Dutch wat, Old Norse hvat; akin to Gothic hwa, Latin quod, Greek 

That was weird wasn't that? Just like everything in my blog, basically. Why do you even bother reading? Unless it's actually myself, just reading this post because I don't know why.
"Origin... of WHAT?" Meh.

Sorry, I think this post is going to be boring...
Just like MY LIFE.
SHOTS FIRED.

Let's see what else can I get...

no1[noh] 





What the hell am I doing?
Don't you just hate it when people leave your door open.

Stop, Kam.
Alright, can we talk about how much I missed Pet Society?
Please don't tell me you don't know that game. It was a game I loved so much, I played it a lot, until it shut down on 2013. *Vader no*
I MEAN, EA, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? #BRINGBACKPETSOCIETY YEAH I KNOW IT'S TOO LATE, IT'S FREAKIN' 2016, IT WAS ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO. BUT I MEAN, I HAD A BILLION GALAXIES OF CLOTHES, MANY ROOMS, WITH FURNITURES ALL OVER IT. Sorry bout the caps. I loved my virtual pet as much as real pets, and I love the pets of my virtual pet too. (No, I'm serious they did actually have a pet for the pet we had.)
I even asked my friends that were bored with the game to give all their stuffs to me and buy me things I wanted with the money they had left. I'm serious.
Here's a screenshot of my pet when (maybe) the last time I changed its appearances, back on 2012:

Why do I love that game so much, I don't know. But one thing for sure, I think I started loving games with amazing character customization thing since Pet Society. Video games where I can customize my character, but not like it only has 4 outfits. More like the ones that I can literally customize everything the character is wearing. The Sims. I can go motherlode all day.
That doesn't stop me from loving any other games though.
I also love open world games. Just roaming around the map and find cool stuffs. I'm like a fashionable adventurer, idk.

I'm totally on so much pressure. All that's happening in my life, all that's going to happen in my life. I just can't bear it sometimes. Some of them are...
Obviously Captain America: Civil War cuz they gave me too much feels and how I just can't wait till May, but I'll try being patient.
Missing Pet Society...
And so much more.
"NO! STAHP! PLEASE! I CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THEM!"
Speaking of handling things, one day I saw a door without the door handle and I said: "Well, I guess some people just couldn't handle it."
"Get out."
#Pun
Sorry I have to get out of here since someone told me to do it. I guess I can say that I got a punishment.
That's enough.

Okay. Sorry about the whole thing, especially that weird start and everything.
Thanks for reading. Are you okay? I don't know maybe you couldn't handle this post and passed out while reading.
I hope you're all right. See you!

-Kam - I used to wear newspaper in my shoes. Understood that reference? Understood that reference? I guess I'm from Brooklyn or something. LOL. MCU FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment