Sunday, January 10, 2016

Back

ENOUGH! YOU ARE ALL OF YOU BENEATH ME! I'M KAM YOU DULL CREATURE! PEW PEW PEW
Sorry I'm going insane thanks.
Hey I'm back.. Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been through quite a hard time, I have a pile of problems and it's all in my head. I need to do laundry (what?)
Now back to blogging and stop thinking too much, stop caring... JUST DO IT!!! (Shia Labeouf) meh idk.
What is the topic today? I guess it's about me coming back here and post a blog.
Civil War is in 117 days. I'm trying to do stuffs properly, do my best, so watching Civil War can be a reward for my hardwork.
But wait, "Do, or do not. There is no try" Okay, so I'll do it, starting next week probably.
Yes I became a Star Wars fan, what else do you want to know?
A long time in a galaxy far, far away...
It was at that moment Han Solo knew that

THOMAS. WAS A TRAIN JEDI ALL ALONG.
I HAVE A BLASTER FEELING ABOUT THIS PEW PEW PEWDiePie AND *LIGHTSABER SOUND FX* YEEEAAA JEDINOSCOPE
Han shot first.
Told you I'm going insane. I don't care that no one cares.
Woop references!

I watched this Marvel's From Here to Infinity video just jump to 1:26 if you want and listen to it. "... and when you come out of that film, nothing will be the same." OH WOW, just like how I expected. Everyone's gonna come out of the cinema in tears, that's my theory. (aw yeah theory) Even the trailer made us all cry, what's gonna happen if we watch the movie? Are we gonna get heart attack? Die? Wear boots, 'cause there's gonna be flood of tears, I tell you that.
And a comment says: "I'm prepared to be an emotional train wreck after this film. (°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ᴗ°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ )"
Yes, me either, I'm gonna prepare some tissue too. Why not.

Also, there's a gif and pictures of Paul Rudd saying "This is awesome. He's Captain America." to Chris Evans, and I think it's in a Civil War set. Where did people get it? I want to see the video, can anyone send me a link to it? Comment below, or tweet me.

I've been loving this mobile game, I think you'll know this game. Neko Atsume Kitty Collector. Let me just say this...
I love cats, so much. They're adorable.
And so is this game, the cats are all adorable. I just love looking at them playing with toys, with a really good background music. AND THE WINTER ONE, the background music when the winter comes, it's 10 times better, calming and everything.
I found out that Pewds is also playing this game! He tweeted his first cat, which is also everyone else's first cat, Snowball. But I shot first started playing first. HAH
Oh and Snowball just gave me a memento. I have a total of 5 mementos!
If you also play the game, you know the feeling when a cat you haven't seen visited your garden but left before you came back to the game, right? It hurts. You haven't seen it, haven't discovered its personality and power level, and you haven't taken its picture. The album is empty and their face is darker than it should be...
*crying with lots of tears*
This is always the saddest moment of my life. D':
Still a better movie than Star Wars prequels. JUST KIDDING DON'T COME AT ME BRUH. I love all of them. #NoHate #TrueButNewFan yeeah

Okay, whatever's gonna happen, I'm ready. I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! *just like spongebob. I'm talking about my life and my problems, and seeing Civil War on May 6th.
I'M READY TO CRY AND *SNIFF SNIFF*
Screw 'em all, I'm ready.

U wanna fight bruh? 1v1 me, get rekt.

Anyway that's it. It's enough insanity. I'm not going more insane. But maybe I will, irl.
Hope y'all survived, give applause to those who survived till the end of this post. Yay.
Me, I survived. "O RLY." I'm the writer, shut up.
SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON! Cuz idk maybe I'll be posting again in 2 days. JUST GET READY.
Bye! :3

-Kam: "OH GOD NO."

No comments:

Post a Comment