Sunday, November 22, 2015

Money bros

Hi y'all, what's up?
It has been almost a week and there are still 2 comments, which is maybe because nobody's visiting my blog *cries in the corner* Honestly, I don't really mind. Cause, seriously, this blog has no point, at all, I think. So yeah, it's really unbelievable how I'm still doing this crap even though I'm the only reader. I'm just trying to keep this blog alive, I don't want to abandon this blog like the first blog I made. (Please don't visit that blog, I swear if you do, you won't be able to survive. It's worse but less weirder)
So, you're not gonna check my old blog, aren't you? Please just don't. Whatever you do, there's so much other things you can do than visiting my old blog. Think of the future! What if you go there and you can't get back to the real world, whose gonna take care of your family and your pets!? Believe me, you still want to be alive and live so much longer, right? You still want to know how it feels when you retire and live peacefully with children and grandchildren!
Sorry, too dramatic, but still, don't go there. DON'T.

Today I googled 'kamff' to see if I actually exist or not, and I found my blog on the 3rd result! Wait, is this supposed to be a good thing or something? Really?
Along with some random craps. I also found an instagram as the first result, not mine, since I don't have an instagram. And a twitter account, the username is @kamff with only 2 Fs, which is not mine. Mine is @meela_28de, it's official, go and follow it! :D

Don't mind me I'm just promoting myself lolz

I watched Shane Dawson's making fun of YouTuber books 3 video. I don't know if I'm supposed to regret watching it or what, because the video has TBLY, TABINOF, and Binge spoilers. And now I knew Tyler's *SPOILER ALERT* real name, but I still don't have the book. Is that bad?
I know how some people would react if I spoil them something, like Dan Howell. But I guess I'm not one of them that really hate spoilers, I mean I do feel kind of something, you know, that feeling when someone spoils you something, and like, idk. What do you call it? Anyway, so yeah I won't be like "I WILL FRICKIN KILL YOU." No, no, I won't be like that, but still I don't think spoiling stuff would be a good idea, that will ruin the fun.
And by the way I still haven't bought TBLY, I want to cry.
No, I won't cry, I'll just keep watching his videos and keep supporting.

YouTube Red, my thoughts on YouTube Red.
From WikipediaYouTube Red is a paid subscription service offered by YouTube; it provides advertising-free streaming of videos hosted by the service, offline and background playback of videos on mobile devices, access to new original content, and access to advertising-free music streaming through the Google Play Music service.
No, I won't subscribe YouTube Red. EVEN THOUGH SCARE PEWDIEPIE IS GONNA BE ON YT RED. Here's the thing, YT Red costs like I think $10/month, and I can't pay stuff online, with credit cards or anything, I just can't. YT Red also offers watching videos without ads, well, use AdBlock. Yeah, everyone's like "Screw YT Red, I have AdBlock LOL." Sure, but I don't use AdBlock. I don't mind if there's Ads, I just want to support the creator, their money comes from Ads, right?
Someone tweeted something about ads and it's relatable, it says "I don't mind about ads, but it's annoying if it's the same ad over and over again." I was like SOOOOOO TRUE.
And, you know, this YouTube comment everyone is familiar with:
I don't mind the ads
I don't mind the buffer
But when the ads buffer
I suffer
#copypastearmy YOU KNOW THAT ONE RIGHT??
I don't actually copy and paste that, it's just in my head when I wrote it down lol.
PewDiePie's thoughts on YouTube Red (His Tumblr post that I reblogged)

Oh wait, oh my god...
YouTube Red will offer original films and series; they will be produced in collaboration between professional studios and existing YouTube personalities.[4] Content in development for or to be available on YouTube Red includes:
u wot m8 FIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD IS THERE TOO??? DUDE, I WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON FOR FREE! DAMMIT THEN, I'm gonna subscribe no, still can't. Whatevs, I still can enjoy YouTube and it's amazing contents that's available for free.

Alright let's cry for humanity I guess that's it then, CUl8r m80s #mlgending
-Kam '-'

No comments:

Post a Comment