Monday, November 16, 2015

What if I'm the only reader

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything last week, I was so busy playing games on my PSP :P
Don't tell me I didn't do anything else than playing games! I did a lot of picture editing for a special day this week. Also, I made a text art with my name in it, I mean, A LOT of text arts. Actually, just two, but with a lot of different variations. From soft color, brighter color, flipped gradient, and everything. That took so much time.
And I still haven't found This Book Loves You either, I'm hoping so bad that someone is gonna buy me, haha. PLEASE.
I noticed I got more pageviews. Views from the people of USA, and some from Russia. I don't get it, though. People actually visited my blog? How? I don't know, but, thanks! I'm happy to know that people actually at least visited my blog or maybe read my posts. I thought I was the only one who read my posts (lol so sad). But, seriously, if you read my posts, leave a comment so that I'll know that you read it and that you're a real living human. As of now, there's only one person (excluding myself) that has left a comment on this Exciting stuffs post that I posted on September, and I replied to the comment.

Or if you're not a human, that is also fine. My blog is open not for just humans to read, but for all the creatures that live in this world. Animals, aliens, hybrid animals, alien-animals, asgardians, midgardians (humans; male or female or the weird ones like me), tumblr people, bloggers, fangirls, fanboys, superheroes, gamers, chitauris, sims, inhumans, villains, comic book characters, living toys that can talk, ducks, bears, mammals, reptilians, other kind of reptilians that like to hisss on comments, bros, memes, mobs, zombies, skeletons, fruits, vegetables, sackpeople...
PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.
Is it annoying if I list more than that much? I feel like I can go crazy on listing all the creatures that live in this world. And even crazier if I add more, I can't stop. XD

Oh, if you're a bro, have you seen pewd's video when he opens gifts than the bros sent on his book tours? I felt amazing when I watched it. Why? Okay, so, when he said he felt crazy (or something) about how there's a lot of bros that came from unexpected countries, like half way around the world and everything. When he gave an example of where the bros came from, he said there are bros from INDONESIA. The thing is, HE FREAKIN SAID INDONESIA FIRST, THE FIRST COUNTRY HE SAID AS AN EXAMPLE. I mean I came from there, how can't I be happy about it? I almost exploded right in front of my laptop. Not just that, an Indonesian bro gave him a batik! (google it) Wow I can't believe everything. Even though I wasn't in any of his book tours, got a signed copy, or took a selfie with him. But when it comes to my idol, says the name of my beloved country before any other countries, I EXPLODE IN HAPPINESS. Thanks a lot Pewds! For that and your videos, keep making them! And send me a copy of TBLY :P

Alright! It appears that I might be running out of ideas about what else to talk about in this post.
I'll see ya later!

-Kam wants to say thank you for reading the post

No comments:

Post a Comment