Monday, September 14, 2015

Just too many

Sup?

Everything's so lame. I can't. What is happening? I feel so weird.

So, I wanna just talk about something. I'm pretty sure all of you have at least an e-mail. Yes, of course I do. But I have a slight problem, I have like 5 or 6 e-mails and I can't keep up with all of them.
I'm not quite sure how did that happen. How. Just, how did I even have that many?
Like few days ago I discovered that I actually still have the e-mail that I thought it was disappeared *lol whut* Yes, I mean, really, I thought it disappeared. Then...
BOOM!
It's still there.

You think I'm crazy? HAH! Buddy, just trust me. I am. Iron man.

Sooo... Yeah.
I still don't understand what was I thinking when I decided to have that many.
"This one is for Twitter and Facebook, this one is for downloading games on Google Play, this one is for online games that I might want to play in the future!
Ugh, this e-mail is so ugly! I can't change it! I'll just make another one!"
Do you see how dumb I am?

Now that I think about it, I feel like I only need 1 or 2 e-mails. I have to stop using some of them! But when I see what those e-mails are for, I still need them.
I'm hopeless.
Please help me.
I don't know what to do.

But anyway, that's all for now. I think I'll just keep them all and stop making more.
In case you want to know, I'm having a really difficult situation in my life. Everything ruined since something bad happened few years ago. Now, I got a lot of problems, and I have no idea how to solve them and fix my life. It sucks.
I get really anxious about a lot of stuffs, stuffs that I worry and think too much about. I want to stop being this kind of person that thinks too much, even about stuffs that I shouldn't even worry about. It's so stupid, I have to stop, but I can't. It keeps coming everytime.
Well, I do know how to stop it for a while (Yeah I know they'll be back into my head), by taking a nap, watching YouTube (100% guaranteed it's gonna make my day), or playing video games.
I wish I can be open to my family, friends, and pretty much everyone and tell them everything. But I can't, I'm too shy and scared to do so.

ALRIGHT! BYE! ;)

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment