Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Take me back to my childhood

Heeeey!

Alright, alright, alright!
Who's excited for PewDiePie: Legend of The Brofist? It's coming in 2 days, on September 24!
Yeah, I know, it costs $4.99 how am I supposed to buy it lol
I don't know! Just get rekt excited and everything will be fine! :D

Wow that was completely out of topic, I wasn't here to talk about that. But whatever.
Anyway, I'm writing this post while doing my homework. I know, I'm a mess. But tbh, Idc.
Well, I can say I missed my childhood. No homeworks, no responsibilities, no school.

Take me back to the basics and the simple life
Tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease
Your touch, my comfort, and my lullaby
(Some lines from Troye Sivan - Ease)

Can you just remember how peaceful life was? You had nothing to worry about, completely no responsibilities. Your parents took a really good care of you.
Kids are innocent. Have you ever seen a kid crying in the corner, having depression? Of course you haven't and you won't, ever. Life wasn't cruel or hard.
But the best out of all, for me, is that I looked so cute when I was young. :P Can't argue with that!
I missed my childhood. But you know, we can't go back to the past. Let's just build the future.

I guess I'll change the topic again.
Are you hungry?
Cuz I am.
Should I get some food or keep blogging?

I have a Nintendo DS Lite, it's still here, still alive. I used to play with it a lot.
I can say "too much".
Some buttons are jammed, the A and right button, usually the R and L.
It has lines on the top screen. Someone dropped it -_-
The touch screen is no longer that responsive. Cooking Mama's sorcery -_-
And there's also another thing.

And...
I used to play with the stylus (the first one. Because I actually have 2).
Just like pushing it in and out it's place. This was a bad habit. People around me if I do that would be like: Who did that? How did the stylus pop out of it's place by itself??
Then I'd be like: No, I did that. Don't worry, ghosts wouldn't mess with my DS.
That happened, I had to replace it with another stylus because whenever I tilt my DS to the right, it would fall off, by itself. I wasn't even touching it.
One day (with the 1st stylus), I was gonna play some games on the DS, but then I saw the stylus wasn't in it's place. I had to search all around my house for it. Yes, it fell off. That happened because of my bad habit for playing with the stylus, pushing it in and out it's place.
From that time I never want to do that anymore.
For the sake of my 2nd stylus, I have to sacrifice my habit.
It was fun tho.
Don't wanna scare people for doing that lol.

Okay, time to end this post. Bye! ^^

-Kam The Stylus Pusher

No comments:

Post a Comment