Saturday, September 12, 2015

A random saturday entry

HI

Holy crap isn't that just too big?

Hello. Nice to meet you. Welcome to my new blog.
I had a blog back then, it only has 1 entry and just plain, boring. I made it like around 2011-2012. BUT NOW I AM BACK. Why am I back here? Duh? I just feel like I want to. I don't know what else to say, even I don't know why I made another one, instead of using the old one.

Oh wait, I do actually know.

1. It's just too old, I don't want to continue blogging on that one.
2. I was kind of 'fangirling over Korean boybands' in one post. And now, I will not do that. But that doesn't mean I hate them. It's just... no thank you.
3. I changed. Didn't everyone?

So yeah. New one. Fresh new start. Just starting everything over again.

I feel like I'm better in English language. But it's not like "SCREW YOU I'M BETTER THAN THE 2011 ME. THAT'S RIGHT BIESH I'M BETTER THAN YOOOUUUUU!!!!!!" No, not at all.

In fact, I still feel like I'm not even good. My grammar's kinda sucks.
Although my friends are always like "OH GOODNESS HOW DID YOU LEARN ENGLISH THAT WELL?! OH MY, YOU ARE SOOO DAMN GOOD!!!" *they told me these in Indonesian* because I'm Indonesian

Frankly, I don't even know. It's like poof! Now your English is better! Achievement unlocked: Better English means you can easily be harmed!
JUST KIDDING! But for real tho, I don't know.

Let's jump into my hobbies and stuff I like and love. I like, a lot of stuffs. I love gaming, watching YouTube, dreaming about stuffs that are too impossible to happen in real life, and internet, I love internet. And tech... just so you know I tried making a game, and it was so bad, but I'm gonna try again in the future I love cheese, ice cream, and well, there are some more things.

As you may wonder why, do I like a lot of things. Let's make it simple, and let me tell you that, I am one of those people who like everything when in a good mood and hate everything when in a bad mood. So, getting too close to me or annoy me too much can harm you from the inside, unless you're one of my favorite people such as my idols or celebs and YouTubers I like.
I am also that kind of person who you should not mess with. I like to annoy people mostly because I'm annoying but sometimes I hate when people annoy me.

Maybe, you're one of the people that knew me in real life, and you didn't expect to see these whole thing and you're like "Whuut?? I thought you were a shy and quiet person!" Well yes I am, but not in here. I am the shy and quiet person in real life, but when I'm on the internet I go ASDFGHJKLTYLEROAKLEYTYLEROAKLEY and you'd never expect that. *fangirls*
But sometimes, I am the same person everywhere I am. In real life or on the internet sometimes I'm just this same person.
Do I want to be a cool, popular, active, and talkative person? Yes, I do, but I don't know how to. And even if I knew how to, and tried to do it. I'd probably fail horribly. So, leave me alone. Internet and video games are bae <3

So, that's it for this post/entry/whatever. I don't know whose gonna read this anyway.

Have a nice life or get rekt.


"If you don't feel like being asdfghjkl in real life, then do it on the internet." 
-Kam

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment