Thursday, March 22, 2018

It's true all of it

So let's try this, i will keep typing stuff down to bring me back to blogging.

If you see the last post's title you'll know what i'm saying.
Uh anyway, i saw tomb raider and I KNOW reviews aren't saying much good things but..

SO I am NOT a good reviewer/critic because for some reason i just like a everything and love a lot of things??? Oh i'm such a positive person but i look down on myself how is that even

Uhm so what i want to say is actually
I loved it
Yeah there you go, i'm honest. But what is the reason? Why does kam love the new tomb raider movie? Welllll

I suppose it's because i was really engaged with everything. The action and the things that happened and stuff and stuff okay alright? Cool

Okay
Okay i'm done i guess gotta rUN BYEEE

-Kam likes everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment