Saturday, March 31, 2018

Glad. Woah.

HEEEYY I KNOOOW ohohoh 31st of March AM I REALLY GLAD I DIDN'T FORGET

Okay hi so I've been enjoying this Flipline app called Papa Louie Pals
...for "visual fanfiction"
LMAO I'M KIDDING but yeah we can do that. Actually, they told us that we CAN do that.

I've had a pretty awesome week as well that's awesome. Yeah.
Starting tomorrow it'll be April and the extreme hype for Avengers Infinity War woah!!!

I'm also ready for Ready Player One
HehehehehEHEHEHEH
Though maybe I won't get all the references and easter eggs, you know, I'm not perfect and well maybe I'm totally in another zone.
I'll just try my best to identify each character.

It's okay if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Also I'm on my phone if you don't know. And why am I telling you this as if it's that important? I don't know but I gotta go BYEEE!!!

-Kam is all hyped

No comments:

Post a Comment