Sunday, April 15, 2018

Avengers 4 will be a horror movie

Wow. Hey. How crazy is this.
Avengers: Infinity War is almost one week away and woah just how much I freak out whenever there's a new tv spot or clip, I'm like "YUP keep that for later." 'cause I want literally no spoilers.
Just the main trailers, that's all. And you know, "no Hawkeye, no Ant-Man." holy crAp.

Joe and Anthony Russo are literally killing everyone with the teasing. They're not telling anyone anything but they're telling us SOMETHING, and that, my friends, is way too cruel. Soul stone, what they've planned with Hawkeye and how it's just such a big secret they didn't wanna tell us anything, nothing at all, they just don't show us where he is, and our faves' deaths.

It's all way too much.
And also, the title for Avengers 4 is not yet uncovered because it's a possible spoiler for A:IW, and them SAYING IT SHOULD SCARE THE SH3T OUT OF US?!?! My goodness stop it.

Let's just move on from there it's too scary and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

The other day I was watching Rampage and boy was that a weird experience. Nothing related to the movie, but I will say one thing, I didn't like the "bad guys".
What made it weird was the experience inside the theater. Nothing too bad or anything but when I went in there I swear there were only me and the other guy sitting just two rows behind me.

I checked the app to see how many seats were taken just before I went in, and, well, only 3 seats were taken and we're kinda far apart, not that it's a bad thing but WELL the theater was empty af. Until few minutes in, few more people came in.
You know, I was happy I had the whole row for myself UNTIL THESE TWO CAME IN AND SAT JUST A FEW SEATS TO MY RIGHT AND I WAS  A N G E R Y.

I'm kidding, but still, I didn't like that they just decided to get too damn close to me. I get that I picked the best seat in the best position ever but DON'T?? SIT?? THERE??? I get that y'all want to experience the movie the best way you could but there are other rows and this place is hella empty y'all what???? I would've bought the whole row for myself but I'm broke. And I want a New 2DS XL so either sit there and buy me an N2DSXL or go find another place to sit.

It was all too late.

Russo brothers, you have betrayed the express command of the Marvel fans. Through your directing and teasing, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and-
I don't even know what I wrote there okay? I tried making that Thor quote by Odin fit in with this whole situation, Infinity War and Avengers 4 and how big these two upcoming movies are that they nearly killed us because I mean it's unfair, the fact that they will make us cry and-

FRICK I NEED TO STOP bye

-Kam :')

No comments:

Post a Comment