Sunday, January 29, 2017

youuu

youuu guuuys
i'm still not okay but
here's something
i decided to finally unprivate my first youtube video
and also upload a bunch more!!

now this is my first time
i think
but hey why don't you guys see this one video.
relatable amirite

today i was just thinking... what am i doing with these stupid videos that is in ma lappy?
gameplays, edited videos, those that are supposed to be "somewhere"
youtube
so i decided, i'm gonna upload them to youtube.

i uploaded like 14 vids
one was copyrighted lol
it was the very beginning of captain america civil war but with stupid subtitle
like wow in just few seconds youtube got me
i obviously wrote "this isn't mine" stuff like that ya know "just for fun"
but still
so yeah whatever
the rest of them are pretty much gameplays and other stupid crap so i don't have to worry bout anythin

also changed my few things on my newgrounds profile
my username is the same i'm using on youtube
go on check my profile out

so yeah that's probably all of it i hope you guys are feeling okay unlike me
have a great day and good bye :)

- Kam is probably a YouTuber

No comments:

Post a Comment