Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Trash

Hello!
So, uh, not much to talk about but here's what I wanna talk about.

Last post for this month, are you excited for future movies?
Me? Absolutely!
Star Trek Beyond, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, and more.
I. Can't. Wait.

So have you heard about Chris Evans?
He's dating Jenny Slate and it's official.
OMG boi u have grown up.
He was single all these years, wow.
Congratulations BTW!

Makes me think about his roles as Captain America and Human Torch.
Steve Rogers and Johnny Storm, such different personalities.
Like, you can do that? Wow.
I really want to learn how to be like that.
I don't know but, lately, I've been wanting to try acting.
We'll see.

Now about a different couple.
Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift.
Apparently they're actually dating, maybe.
I don't know but I've seen more pictures of them together.
So yeah.

What else?
Now about gaming, Sony's new console is, I heard, the PS4 Neo.
And Microsoft's new console is the XBOX One S.
Let me just say, I'd love to have them, if only someone would give me, LOL.
Honestly, do I have money? I don't think so.
Now I want a PS Vita and damn I'm still considering to buy that too.
I have neither PS4 or XBOX One, my life is sad. LOL.
I do have an XBOX 360, I don't know maybe it's broken.
I haven't played it for months now.

Wanna talk about OTPs I ship? Welcome to a darker but colorful side LOL.
If you ask me, dude, I ship a lot. I'm a multifandom trash.
But well I'm not in some big fandoms actually.
Not a directioner, not really. But I'm not a hater, their songs are good.
Not a 5SOS fan (fam?).
I'm more to geeky stuffs y'know. Games, Movies, YouTube.
I ship...
(Oh you don't want to hear it.) A lot.
Fun fact, I believe Stony was my first Marvel ship, then now I ship Stucky more than Stony because, uh, Civil War happened. No don't worry about it, I still ship Stony too, and no hate on any other OTP/ship.
Even Staron LOL, no hate. I hate hate. LOL.

Yeah I think that's all for now.
I hope you enjoyed reading and you survived and everything as always.
I'll see you in the next post...
Goodbye! :)

-Kam, a multifandom trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment