Sunday, July 3, 2016

Gag reel!!!

Hello!

Here's something you need to know: I'm gonna be away for a couple of weeks, I don't really know but maybe just a week. But one thing for sure, I'm gonna be away.
So here's the first July post and yeah I'm gonna do this.
Wait, whoa, July, already??
It's almost two months since Captain America: Civil War released.
I remember how excited I was and how long I have waited for it. Wow.

Today's topic will be...
I don't know but I'm pretty sure we're gonna talk about MCU.
Marvel Cinematic Universe.

So, I got quite a lot of set photos of Spider-Man: Homecoming.
I have to say, I'm very excited for it.
I'm not saying I'm gonna post them all here though, since there's like a bunch of them.
With that being said, I'll just give you a link to it: http://www.looper.com/17116/exclusive-spider-man-homecoming-set-photos/ Those are the latest ones.
But of course, we'll be able to see 2 movies before that and they are Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Doctor Strange is in post-production, I think?
And Guardians of the Galaxy is done filming too. It's a wrap.
And, you know Spider-Man: Homecoming has just started filming.
Everything's gonna be awesome and I am totally excited! :D

Oh yeah, for y'all who's waiting for Captain America: Civil War's DVD/Blu-Ray release, I heard it's gonna be on around September 5th. Or September 13, according to this site.
There's gonna be gag reel, deleted and extended scenes, Road to Civil War Captain America and Iron Man, I don't remember the rest. I saw it somewhere and I took a screenshot but I don't remember where I put the screenshot either so, yeah, lol sorry. Do some googling, you'll find it.
It's too obvious the one I'm really waiting for the most is the gag reel.
I even have a list of things I wanna see in it.
I swear it has to be at least 4 minutes long or get the hell out of my life.
Just kidding.
For it, I don't think we have to wait 4 months to see a bit of preview of the gag reel, right?
There's probably gonna be a preview uploaded by Marvel Entertainment on YouTube maybe next month or something.
Just wait for it~

Anyway that's all for now, I'm sorry I don't write much, but I don't really have much time and much ideas of what to talk about and well I don't know.
But uh, enjoy what I have here, read all of them, you have the time, right? There's not much.
And don't forget, safety first. Make sure you have what it takes to read my posts.
Stay alive, survive, and I'll see you next time!
Oh, plus, I'm gonna post another thing today, about MCU, on the next post, go and check it out! Link.
Goodbye! :)

-Kam loves MCU

No comments:

Post a Comment