Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Meemee

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO!
HELLO!
Kam is back here again with a bunch of craps.
Oookay...
Alright wow I said I was gonna post this yesterday but I totally forgot lol so yeah here we go.

Anyway, heard the news?
Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston?
That, how did that even happen?
There's a lot of reactions in the fandom, some people are okay with it, some other people doesn't like if Tom is with Taylor, and some made funny memes out of it.

If you ask me, I'm one of those who's okay with it. Even though when I first found out I was shocked. Yeah, you know like, what and how and why and what the bloody heck.
I was like, how did this happen and is it really freaking possible.
Oh yeaah apparently it is possible and it is happening.
You know before this there were also rumors about Tom Hiddleston dating Elizabeth Olsen? Now this one, I accept this one more than Hiddleswift/TayTom/whatever you're gonna call it, I might even ship them so much I'd get feels at night.
Listen, I don't know why, but I love Lizzie a lot if she wants to date Tom or Chris Evans or Sebby or anyone else (celebs that I know) that would be okay.
Tom, I love Tom, he could date anyone else and even if I don't know the person I would be okay with it.
Now, Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift, I mean I'm okay with it. But like what I said I was shocked like HOOOW?
Okay lol whatever, I've gone through my accepting process.
I always have to go through an accepting process when I find out something shocking, unexpected, those kind of things, especially when I find out someone I know or love is starting to date someone.
None of my business, I know. But that's a fangirl's life and I gotta accept it lol.
And that time I heard Chris Evans got a girlfriend, I accepted it now lol.

You know Sebastian Stan's way of pronouncing 'meme'?
"Meemee."
Seriously though, what the hell Seb?
For a person who likes memes and pretty much thirsty for it, this is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!
I mean lol okay Seb whatever but even though people have been telling him the right pronunciation, he just won't listen.
I heard when a fan met him, I think it was on Wizard World Comic-Con, this fan asked to him when they were doing the photo ops that if they're going to do this pose, then the fan said that it's a meme (/ˈmiːm/ MEEM).
And freaking Sebastian Stan mumbled "meemee." under his breath, I'm like "boy u gotta stop." I'm done with this man.
I even checked wikipedia.
meme (/ˈmiːm/ MEEM) is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".
And not just that though, he also wrote "From The Meme Lord" on someone's photo and I freaked out for real. THE MAN KNOWS WHO HE REALLY IS.
But he still didn't know how to pronounce it.
Which is fine, and you know, it kinda became a "meemee".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOOOL
"I don't learn. One of my issues." -Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Have you seen Finding Dory?
I have, yesterday.
Like what the others said, 5 minutes into the movie I cried, honestly.
And baby Dory was soooooooooo adorable!!!!!!! :3
Overall the movie was totally great, it was such a huge blast, so fun it made my day after something that happened just few hours before I watched it. Definitely lifted my spirits way more than tasting Vision's paprikash, LOL.
"Oh look, shells." AAAWWWWWW! So cute! ^^

Lately I've been hearing about Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 synopsis...
So here's Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 plot descriptions!


The new Doctor Strange synopsis reads as follows: “Marvel’s Doctor Strange follows the story of the talented neurosurgeon Doctor Stephen Strange who, after a tragic car accident, must put ego aside and learn the secrets of a hidden world of mysticism and alternate dimensions. Based in New York City’s Greenwich Village, Doctor Strange must act as an intermediary between the real world and what lies beyond, utilizing a vast array of metaphysical abilities and artifacts to protect the Marvel cinematic universe.”
Doctor Strange stars Benedict Cumberbatch as the Sorcerer Supreme along with Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo, Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One and Benedict Wong as Doctor Strange’s humble servant, Wong, and, in undisclosed roles, Rachel McAdams, Michael Stuhlbarg, Scott Adkins, Amy Landecker, and Mads Mikkelsen. The Scott Derrickson-directed film is set to debut on Friday, November 4, 2016.
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 synopsis reads: “Set to the backdrop of ‘Awesome Mixtape #2,’ Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.”
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 cast includes the return of Chris Pratt as Peter Quill aka Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, Bradley Cooper as the voice of Rocket, Michael Rooker as Yondu, Karen Gillan as Nebula, and Sean Gunn as Kraglin. New cast members include Pom Klementieff, who plays Mantis, Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan and Kurt Russell. Look for the James Gunn-directed sequel to hit the big screen May 5, 2017.
Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/697025-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-and-doctor-strange-plot-descriptions
So what do you think??
I am excited!
Also, Spider-Man: Homecoming just started filming! Can't wait for that too!
Not just from Marvel, I heard DC's Suicide Squad is gonna be great!

Anyway, that's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading, and survived, as always.
Thank you for reading!
I will see you again in the next post!
Goodbye! :)

-Kam is excited for future superhero movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment