Saturday, December 1, 2018

Oh naw

Okay first thing first i'm in the bathroom
Why? Okay so- wait no- first, this isn't the first time i bring my phone into the bathroom also not one in many times this is like the second time.

Okay whatever
I just haven't been feeling well this past week- i'm taking a dump. I am not feeling so good Mr. Stark.
Stomach issues or whatever.
Bathroom back and forth.
Not the excuse of why i haven't been posting for the last 3 months. There's actually no reason at all idk.

Ok idk why i'm talking about this when i really shouldn't be this isn't the place to do it but ugh whatever.
I'm out of the bathroom.

So apologies and stuff tho i really shouldn't i mean who am i apologizing to? There's nobody to apologize to. So i don't own anyone an apology if i do apologize anyway it won't be sincere let's be honest here.

So i won't apologize, kinda useless in this situation. I don't feel sorry?? I didn't let anybody down right? Aaand the reason why i haven't posting???

It's a thing with me really idk i just lost that damn commitment and lost track of this and all. I just don't do it anymore. It was all yay fun and then ok i'll do it until it's like oh i forgot to do it for the past 2 years oh well. Then sorta just left it.

Leaving and all that stuff like that time i bailed theater club i'm actually still sorry about that especially to the director with the highest order, sir, i am very sorry. Yes the thing was it was all fun and i really loved it until bam i just bailed and yeah?? Welp i regret that bring it back pls. Bring me back in?

I'm losing track of what i'm supposed to be writing down but that's also the thing with me surely this shouldn't be that hard for me to do just literally start typing eventually things start to come outta my mind then write those down and then it's never really a big deal like it's so easy why did i always try to make it a big deal both in quantity and quality as if i have enough commitment to do big deals.

No, right? You don't so just do it who cares who reads this anyway everything i just typed doesn't make any sense and they're all just thoughts not written in time so they're past thoughts trying to be brought back but instead of bringing them back organized they're just all over the place. That's it there you go.

So just start typing, no big deal.

Also another thing with me is that i probably triple check everything i write so in case there's a past thought i miss that i should be writing down IT'S LIKE OH FOOTBALL I'M FEELING LIKE I'M MISSING SOMETHING WHAT IS IT WHAT DID I THINK OF AAAAHHHH!!!!

Teeny update i've picked my movie watching hobby back up again and i'm thriving bishes. Venom was fun af. TOM HARDY YOU'RE AMAZING MAAANNN.

Till next time
Maybe

-Kam doesn't know how to keep up

No comments:

Post a Comment