Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Ok but honestly

I am sooooo conflicted right now, not sure that's the right word to use but hear me out-

Hello people what's up my name is Connor I'm the android sent by CyberLife?
Yes. No.
No.

So, I want to play more video games right.
I know that I wanted a New 2DS XL, but right now though, I don't see that as something I really want, there are some more things I want, above that in my sort of priority list....

Obviously, if you can't tell, I want to play Detroit: Become Human like sooo bad, why? I like. Thank.
I'm honestly already planning which path I wanna take first and literally finish everything I want a 100% completion, I want to see EVERY single possibilities.

BUT HEY, I don't have a frickin PS4. I've wanted it for soooooooooooooo looooong now. Still don't have it, why you ask? Yeah. I- yeah.
Look, you don't need to know the exact reason but I just can't have it yet. I just can't. Like I wanna reach out but can't, youu knoooooow.

Ok so I actually want to talk about some of the reasons, aaaand one of them is because I don't have- SCREW IT I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT, I don't have the money, classic excuse amirite???? Yeah so, not only that but also,

if I get a PS4, a heckin home console, obvs I NEED something for the video output, TV, monitor, whatever else... my only option is this pretty noice TV in the living room.
See, that's problem, it's in the living room. Don't wanna be going into the Eden Club investigating while fam's around me. Like, imagine. Playing M rated game or watching R rated movie with- THE POINT IS, it is awkward and I can't.

Also if you can't already tell I have been spoiled too much, just by watching Jacksepticeye's whole DBH playlist, and watching other clips. But at this point I REALLY DON'T CARE, just wanna actually play the game myself.
But you see, the things I would love to frickin avoid if I play the game but I can't.

So like, alright, get myself a TV or something first and put it in my room? Who's gonna pay for that? I don't have a job yet, still waiting till Kevin Feige hires me, AHEM.
It all sounds easy. Just..... where's the money I need? I thought you were gonna give away one million huh? Simoleons?

Look if I ask someone to share the price, both of us pay half of it let's say, it wouldn't be all mine. Yeah that's an issue with me ok, I really don't wanna share consoles. We have a family console, an Xbox 360, we have to take turns so each of us plays for like 1 to 2 hours and then the next turn, I don't want more of that.

All of these, you see, is sort of like a reason why I'd rather get a handheld, portable console, so if they think it's over for those smol bois, think again, people like me still exists. And it's killing me that I don't get to play the games I want to play on the Vita I have. Like, not even GTA: SA, are you kidding? Should've worked, been ported or whatever.

So yeah we do have an Xbox 360 and I've recently just discovered good games I previously didn't know was also on it so, here we go again.
The TV in the living room thing. I play, they watch, some weird unnecessary thing happens on screen we all pretend we don't see that, still damn awkward.
I don't want that. I want complete solitude while playing my games, but I can't have that.

My only option is just to buy the games and play them anyway without minding how anyone would react if the thing I said happens. But it would still be pretty awkward.

Well, I'm not sure what to do. I also want a Nintendo Switch by the way, not as much as I want PS4 but still.
Also I tried Overcooked on my laptop it lags.

Alright I think that's all for now. If you have an advice or comment or anything then, comment, duh. Thanks for reading, I'm pretty sure you don't care BUT AAANYWAY, thank you. I'm gonna go now.

-Kam wants A LOT of things

No comments:

Post a Comment