Monday, July 22, 2019

Ayyy wat up

Ello boyos.

I realize it's been a while since I've done anything to my blog, and my YouTube channel. It's been about half a year.
So here I am, paying attention to capitalization and all, since I'm on laptop. And I'm back for good. (Now)
Well, I don't know if it's proper to say I'm "back for good" since maybe after this I won't be updating my blog for another two months lol, that's usually how I am, that's how you know it's me, never having actual commitment.

Oh what can I say to keep you guys updated with everything that has been going on? Well, I guess...
I've been getting anxious a lot, every time I'm reminded of something that definitely stresses me out. Perhaps I'm never the person to make important decisions.
Like, take this for example, video games. For certain games I like to have multiple saves and each of them goes through different things.
Are you getting my point here?

Maybe I'm a "branches" person, if that makes any sense. I'd rather go explore all the choices forever than committing to one and never knowing what the rest of them will be.
I don't know, I guess that kinda doesn't make sense. (LMAO)
I feel like I've talked about this here before in a different way.

As for Endgame... (spoiler alert)
Yup, that's what I missed to talk about here, and I feel like I've lost the energy to fully express in words completely, in great detail, how I felt walking out of the cinema.
To put it simply it was a satisfying conclusion. Some of the choices they made made me sad, and to say it a more spoilery way, I WAS NOT READY TO LET GO OF TONY.
What? The spoiler ban has been lifted, and that was kinda obvious I was gonna include a spoiler. The movie has long been out and now re-released, come on, how come you haven't seen it? Too busy? Okay fine I'll take that.

One other thing is I know a lot of people are upset over what they did to Cap's storyline, let me say this but don't fight me, I love how it went.
Steve and Peggy?? YES. Finally getting their dance?? YESS. He's home, so let him be.
Even though, yes, it's sad we won't be getting Stucky, I'm sad, we're all sad. I'm like an all ship shipper. And no Stevetony as well, even sadder.
Again, don't fight me.

Ahhh... what else?
Oh yeah I've been playing Roblox a lot. Slowing down now, but before, it was insaaaane how much I played. And the reason? To try every single game I find interesting.
It ended up being some sort of obligation for me to do. Which, you know, wasn't healthy. Sooo, I didn't stop, still. I actually managed to try them all out. Not all the games, I mean, not every single existing one. Just the ones I've already listed up beforehand.

One of my issues really. Aside from being a perfectionist I'm also a completionist, if that's a word. This "everything of everything" thing, also.
Well, I don't know. I guess I have to learn how to stop striving for perfection.
I just hope I won't have to do this Roblox thing again, it was exhausting but I couldn't stop, I was literally addicted.
And yeaa I kept telling myself as well, "Kam come on, you don't HAVE to do this you know, slow down and take your time, you don't have to try them all in such a short time. One by one." But haaa, enjoying the game "one by one" rarely happens.

Alright then, that's all for this month, errr umm... now.
No- I don't know.
Well have a great day okay? Enjoy your time on earth.
Beep beep boop bye bye.

-Kam is actually pretty darn exhausted of life

No comments:

Post a Comment