Friday, August 3, 2018

All over the place

HEYYY GUYS!!!!!!!! (hey people what's up) lol

so Uhhhhhhhhhh
yeah I didn't do 5 blog posts last month... that's all right I suppose?? Nobody cares? Maybe I do but I ALWAYS forgot to do it so it's all on me.

I just made an unnecessary joke that I feel like shouldn't be out there but nobody heard it I feel like... I'd still apologize. So sorry, that was out of nowhere.

Okay now what do you wanna talk about?
I'm typing pretty fast right now, but not in an efficient way... you know... my fingers are all over the place, I'm still "practicing" lmaooo.
I'm not yet one of those who do no typo and use all ten fingers in correct places.

I'm currently eating noodles and spring rolls right now while I'm typing, I guess I'm slipping in some real life stuff for no reason. TBH I don't think this is the right combination, MasterChef judges would all be yelling at me.
Gordon Ramsay would've thrown this DISH out of the window.

And if you're wondering why I typed dish in caps, wELL it's because I feel like that word has been used too much in MasterChef, orrr maybe in food industry in general?? I'm not sure.
I feel like I could just say, DELICIOUS, FANTASTIC DISH, WONDERFUL PLATING, WELL DONE, YOU'RE SAFE.

See, competition shows always do something to me. Like since I watch clips of Britain's Got Talent, all I could think of when I goof around is, IT'S A YES FROM ME!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT FOUR! YESESSS!!
Also, David Walliams is great. Tho I feel like I should've used "are" because... Walliam-S. Hahaaaa just a harmless joke there!

So I've been following MasterChef Australia Season 10 since episode 17 and the latest I saw was episode 31 (don't spoil anything for me pls). I know I'm so late into this but I'm still gonna keep going.

Maybe the last thing I'll talk about right now... but I just downloaded and joined Quidd today and I feel like this is just what I needed all this time and I finally found it. Love those virtual Pop! Funko, because I don't have any IRL and it sounds sad but I'm fine. For now I'll just be a good kid and not spend any actual money on this app since idk? I love freebies?? So I'll just wait every 3 hours to get coins.

This app, is awesome, I mean, I get to virtually collect stuff related to my fandoms, I can share, and trade. It's a whole new social media for people who belong in fandoms and THAT MEANS I FOUND MY PLACE!! Marvel stuffs are there, sooo I joined. Well I knew this app from Miles... but since there are a lot of fandoms there, and it seemed fun, I decided to join in!

That's all the talk, but if you wanna friend me, trade with me and whatever, you can find me on Quidd by the name of GreatTea. That's a reference to what I always say during a gameplay of Papa's Sushiria.
Also, Miles, accept my friend request. I mean if you don't want to that's completely fine as well, I'm just- you know.. hoping that you would, but it's comepletely up to you, your choice!

Great tea, always.

-Kam likes Kam's sushiria great tea

No comments:

Post a Comment