Monday, May 8, 2017

REBRANDING???

Hey people! What's up????

I'm finally back with my PC, I mean back with the blogging.
SMH hahah I've been using my laptop PC this whole time playing all sorts of CPPSes and browsing and all that and I didn't blog on it single bit.
Now I'm back!

I don't miss doing this on browser lol.
Nah don't take what I just said seriously, it's good to be back here.

Let's have an update.
I MISS DOING THIS LOL
Ummmm sorry
I rebranded!
Something like that, I mean like, I only changed my twitter @ name lol nothing much. It's @Kamicle now! Yeah, less complicated and disturbing, it's clean and simple now! So you all can follow me without being confused first.
YAAAAAY
Okay so, hopefully it was a good decision lol.

I wasn't trying to be like Dan or Tyler (phan.defense.squad/witnessphan) okay... I wanted to do this since quite a long time ago but I didn't because I thought everything will be confusing. Not really!
It wasn't really rebranding though since nobody really knows me and I didn't do it in a massive way like, it's just changing my twitter @ okay. No big deal at all.

Now that I'm back with my laptop I'm thinking I can wreck this whole place with different font sizes jk go check out comments if anyone's saying something.
But I really doubt it lol.
We'll see. Also if one of you commented and I haven't responded in ages, please forgive me. I will read and respond to all comments if there are any. Right now after I'm done with this post.

Okay, that's pretty much all I wanna say for now.
Just so you all know...
- If my post has good grammar and/or uses capital words properly, or uses different font sizes in one post, I'm using my 6 year old laptop PC.
- If my post doesn't have all of the above and it's a complete normal size font mess post, with a lot of "HAHAHAHAHAHAH", "ummm idk lmao", and more slang craps like those, means I'm using blogger app on my phone.
Right, pretty sure it's clear now. 

That's it.
 THANKS FOR READING
Sorry lmao XD
Congrats for surviving this post.
I'll see you next time, bye!

- Kam is using the 6 year old laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment