Monday, May 15, 2017

FACE REVEAL???

Hey people what's up?

Okay, so I'm going here to blog. I wanna talk about twitter...
It's been a couple of days now and twitter app still won't load ANY picture at all.
Like, bruh please get it together!! Why on earth would that happen?
I tried deleting app data and cache, reinstalling the app after i uninstalled it, and also restarting my phone NOTHING WORKS 1v1 me arse

I went to settings and nothing like 'show images' was there. I AM DESPURRATE meow
So i just went ballistic (what thef) spammed my secondary instagram acc
Y not
Call me kool kid bc i also have a secondary insta that is private so my parunts wont see whats insoide
STEALTH MODE MF

You wanna follow? Is it necessary for yall peeps to see my face? IS IT THE RIGHT TIME FOR FACE REVEAL??
We may never know.
Holda fam, maybe it is. You wanna see my face now? K what bout if i just put one selfie here?
No, i know. Just follow instagram.com/darthicle IT'S A PRIVATE ONE, but no worries i'll let you follow me if you have good intentions and urnotmyparrunds so just follow if u've been w me for a while now and want to see my face bc u curious
I'm open if u wanna be my friend as well just dm me and we can talk!
I'll probably put up the link on that one page with links in it so more people can see or wtv + probs my discord tag ;)

Ye i do have discord y i'm a gamer as well altho it's literally filled w cpps servers lmao choke me
Btw yall saw dnpgames my horse prince series? I saw em all and the story was like WHAT IN TARNATION
I played it before daniel and phil (lol) played it tho i was like "dnp should totally play this considering phil's scared of horses and this is totally weird but funny" AND THEY PLAYED IT I WAS TOTES FREAKING OUT my dream came true omf

I gotta admit i was only playing like 2 seasons or wtv cuz i was trying out new games n to see if i could use lucky patcher on it to speed up the story and gameplay muahahahaha i know i'm a cheeky one ;) forgive me pls
But then dan and phil PHINISHED the story for all of us amirite lmao excuse my pun i am so punny heheh
Thank god they exist such beautiful people i love them sm *heart emoji*

So i think that's all for this post
Survived? Cool. Great. Awesome!
Enjoyed it? THANK YOU, YOU AMAZING PERSON! Ily
I'll see you next time then! Don't forget to check back for one more post this month!
Bye!

-Kam is a noob haxor??? What

No comments:

Post a Comment