Friday, May 19, 2017

Hit me up publicspace ;)

Hey people what's up!

I've been browsing e-shops a lot recently...
Aaand I want a lot of things but I'm broke af.
Honestly.

I saw some vaporwave aesthetic clothes from publicspace, I really want this one sweatshirt with microsoft design, it's pastel blue and I love it so much.
I also think it might be limited edition because they've teamed up with yoko honda which also sells amazing clothes. (Saw some on rageon)

Like... all these cool amazing geeky and aesthetic apparels online, and I can't buy any?? Heck
For some reasons
Talking bout rageon i just opened my shop it's at: kamf.rageon.com check it out! Buy my first design maybe idk
I didn't put that much effort but maybe in the future.

Oh i'm all about those aesthetics.
Hey publicspace, i might haven't got that much followers but i'm broke so hit me up ;)
Works like a charm
So uh yeah i want your amazing clothes maybe give me a discount if i buy some? Like the lost marble hoodie is FREAKIN GR8
Combine that with the jogger and i'm gonna look fresh af

Shopping online...
I bought a fidget spinner and a fidget cube and they just arrived. They were pretty cheap so that explains why they're in a bad quality.
I mean, i guess whatever that works right? They do but kinda bad.

The fidget spinner, i bought the glow in the dark one, $5. When it got here i checked it doesn't glow in the dark. (Scammed) crap! And it only spins for less than a minute no matter how hard i tried to spin it.
The fidget cube, i can totally tell it's fake because i saw a video explaining which is fake and which isn't.

It's white and pink (the hell, stereotyping?) Or kinda red idfk. I don't mind tho am i just too sensitive about equality and stuff lmao.
So the features, glide spin click and stuff... glide(joystick) doesn't glide well, doesn't spin well, concave thing isn't concave enough, the ball rolls but doesn't click. And finally the click ones, they all click loudly, it's supposed to be 3 loud clicks and 2 silent.

So basically, i've been fooled. Not i've been delayed. Well what can i do living in such place? Literally halfway around the globe from the center of everything, you know the US.
Back to the aesthetic stuffs, it's still basic here, you don't really see actual.. what yall call tumblr fashun. They're all like basic texts pretending to be aesthetic enuff. Unless you really want to dig deep into instagram or line you'll find independent stores that don't get enough recognition.

And for random crapstorm of all over print apparels like what you can find on rageon or soscribbly...
You gotta buy them there.
Understand what i mean? LIKE, WHERE TF CAN YOU FIND THOSE HERE? you'll find so many casuals, but no crazy printings, which is cool i believe. If you find just ONE of those here, means ur lucky af.

My world is so far away, what in the heck. I'm here along with the least population of the most random people. My fashun, my style, is hard to be found. I mean, i'm an internet kid. I GOTTA REPRESENT. I GOTTA BE MEME ENOUGH WHEN I'M GOING OUTSIDE! Our people don't get enough representation here, fellow memes and internet cult members. (Wtf?) what can i do??

I've spoken enough, as you heard. I gotta vanish to the internet world, now, my children. Pray for me.
Survive here, that's one thing you should remember. React to me. Comment on this and thou shall be remembered.
Thank you for guarding me, being here by my side. I will see you as soon as i get back from the internet world. #TeamInternet
Farewell, my children.

-Kam, an internet meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment