Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sorry

SORRY.

I forgot to post.

You heard me, now let me explain.
Well, I've been quite busy. School and things.
Yes I am still a student, what do you think?
It's a busy month like seriously.
So sorry (again) I haven't posted anything because I literally forgot to check my blog again and post something.
I hope you can forgive me.
Or meh I don't think any of you cares anyway.
But don't worry, I'm not blaming you for not caring, I appreciate it even if maybe you've only read one post.

Now, about movies, which is something I love.
I wanna see Star Trek Beyond.
I haven't seen it and it makes me really sad.
Planning to see it this week with some of my friends.
I'll make some sort of review. No, actually not a review cuz I'm bad at reviewing things lol. I'll just basically try doing it.

San Diego Comic Con.
I heard news about it, it was lit.
NEW LOGOOOOOOS
Marvel's all about them logos.
WiFi password though.
Can't wait for it.
A bunch of new things, informations, surprises.
And a bunch of videos I haven't seen cuz crap, why you internet provider, why are you doing this???

Alright, that's all for this post, I'm sorry it's short.
I'll see you next time! (Next post coming probs today or in a couple of days, thanks for waiting!)
#LargeFontFTW
-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment