Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The birth

Hello!
I'm here again!
Trying to think of how da hel do I possibly make this post worth it!
And how much I just don't want to disappoint any of you by posting yet another update!
Or basically a short post saying how much I'm just so tired of my life instead of posting a nice, long, full of quality post!

WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF KAM.

WHERE I WILL LAUGH HYSTERICALLY RANT ABOUT ALL SORT OF THINGS AND-
WHO GIVES A CRAP AMIRITE!?

IT'S A MOVIE COMING VERY SOON!

Nah lol I'm just kidding.
Kill me I am so weird.

Anyway..........................................................................
What are we going to talk about?

I was just visiting the old me I mean read my old post, I mean it wasn't really an old post since I posted it just like a year ago or something.

I came with two things:

1. I kind of reduced using this, strikethroughs, maybe stopped IDK.
Imma try using it more.

2. I forgot to post anything about the birth of my blog, a celebration or whatever.


THE BIRTH OF MY BLOG
December 16, 1991.
"MISSION REPORT."
LOL CIVIL WAR REFERENCE.
September 12, 2015.

And I didn't post anything that day.
But I did post 2 things the day before (September 11) but there were nothing about "the birth of my blog" or "one year anniversary" or whatever.

Now, remind me not to forget that next year.

Wait, I mean...

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, KAMFFF'S BLOG OF WEIRDNESS! MY WONDERFUL, TOTALLY AMAZING BLOG THAT I MADE BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND STUFF LIKE THAT YOU KNOW HAHAHACHIHUAHUA two months late this is great why am I always late

Okay. Let's talk about anything else...

My phone broke down again LOL.

Doctor Strange is getting closer aaaaaggh
Can't wait. I'm so excited. OMG BEN.

Forgot to tell y'all but my Troye Sivan hoodie has already arrived, that time.
IT'S AMAZING JUST LIKE ME.

...

Hey do you like cheese?

STUPID CRAPS THAT'S WUT I DO!

LOL Okay...

"So, uh, Kam, what have you been doing lately?"

Well, I do quite a lot of online gaming without even a single thought about my homeworks that I haven't done HEY WHOA YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT! I HOPE YOU'RE NOT ONE OF MY TEACHERS~

Yeah, online gaming. What kind of online games, you say?
Well, the ones that totally keep my chill level stable: Create avatars, build rooms, meet new people, chat, socialize unlike in real life. Things like those.

And of course, still busy with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my PSP also.

I did mention that I want a PS Vita, right? Buy me one.
No seriously. Have you heard of this:
"Giving is better than asking."
Now do as I say! :P

So I think that's it for this post, I hope you finally enjoyed something after a long time without a nice, long, full of quality post. But now you have it!
Leave reactions and comment down below, I will appreciate those actions! :)
Don't be a duck by not letting me know that you exist! :(
LOL whatevs.
Be patient for my next post, my last post of this month.
See you next time, goodbye! "I hate goodbyes. :("

-Kam likes cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment