Monday, October 17, 2016

KAM?!

What?
Oh yeah...

As you can see, something changed...

"TWO CREATURES?!

AND-

This crap is posted by Kam ) ???

Not Kamfff???

WHAT IS HAPPENING???"

There's nothing to worry about, still the same person, same admin. There's nobody else in charge of this blog except for me.

Kamfff and Kam, same person, calm down.

I have 2 blogger profiles, no need to question anything.

So, yeah, now something else more important, quality.

I promise I'll get back to that, a nice long post. You just have to be patient.

Here's something to cheer you up:


MEME SEB

I'll be back soon or later, with a better, a good quality post.

Edit: Hello, French people! I noticed some of you read my post, thank you so much! Looking forward to see you in the comments section! :)
And, also, a different thing... Traffic sources, what the heck?? What does my blog have to do with those???

Bye!

-Kam with the new profile

No comments:

Post a Comment